Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khaleesi.

Bodification

Khaleesi.

Instead of having separate threads for everything, I thought it would be a lot of organized to combine everything in one... especially since a lot of the same people post in each.

So feel free to discuss any types of body modification that you enjoy! What do you have? What do you wanna get?

I currently have 10 piercings (right ear x 4, left ear x 3, nose, lip, navel); and I'm planning on getting some more. :)

I also have 2 tattoos; one, two. And I've got a couple more planned. :)

DorkWithAFork

I'm planning on getting a tattoo... some daaaaaaay :sherlock:

Valkin

I've had my eyebrow pierced, snakebites and stretchers.

I'm considering getting my nose pierced and I'm definitely getting a tattoo as soon as I have the money.

Laurawr_xD

I want my helix pierced so bad D:

But at the the moment I only have 3x lobes, two on the right, one on the left.

maz17

I just have the very standard one in each ear

I dont really want anything else pierced (and seeing as I always wear my hair down my ears are always invisible)

I barely even wear earrings anyway

I woud love to get a tattoo someday but I would either be too scared of the pain, or that I would have to have it for the rest of my life

Hermione

My ears are pierced but they get fucked up and bleed whenever I wear earrings so I hardly ever do. Been that way since I got them pierced when I was 8, it doesn't matter what they're made of or how long I leave them in, my earlobes don't want them there. I don't think I'd want any other piercings anyway but I definitely won't ever be getting any.

bollard_11

I actually got a quote today from one place for my first tattoo, 400 - 500 they said. Yea either im going elsewhere or saving for a while :unsure:

Beathe.

I have two tattoos. One of The Rev from Avenged Sevenfold with four roses around him on my upper arm and I have a heartagram on the backside of my wrist.

Currently I have four earlobe piercings (two on each side), one industrial in my right ear, two nose piercings (one on each side).

I've had a lip ring, and I've had a monroe piercing three times.

Kayfabe

I am getting my ears pierced one day soon. Yep. Oh and I don't know why, but I've been itching for a tattoo

elisa

your tattoos are so pretty, carling :)

and i have nothing to contribute to this thread. I don't even have my earlobes pierced. :P

Graysen

I want to get my eyebrow re-pierced. I find myself touching my eyebrow and missing my piercing. Why did it have to get infected. KHAAAAAAAAAAN.

But I am still really happy that I went out and got a tattoo over the Christmas holidays: It's on my right foot.

elisa

But I am still really happy that I went out and got a tattoo over the Christmas holidays: It's on my right foot.

your tattoo is so lovely, katelyn. did it hurt?

Stormy Haze

I don't have any piercings and I don't want any, but I'd love to have a tattoo some day. It would be something very small and simple though, I've been thinking of a cat silhouette in one of my wrists.

Graysen

your tattoo is so lovely, katelyn. did it hurt?

Hey you!!! :D

Oh yeah, it hurt a lot, but it was so worth the pain. :)

Armageddon Flame.

Have my ears pierced and an industrial. Used to have my nose and helix done but they closed up :( Hoping to get my helix redone soon though :)

Not sure about tattoos, I've got a lot of ideas going around in my head. I'm pretty certain my first one will be a phoenix on my left shoulder, but I've yet to find a design I like =/

I also want "Destined for anything at all..." from Waiting somewhere, not sure yet though :)

zatpit

i have 7 tattoos 2 of them are adeine skulls on my wrists and i have my lip, eyebrow and tragus pierced

klytaemnestra

i used to have my ears pierced but i let them close up.. i'm getting them repierced soon and then i might start stretching them. i won't go above 8mm though, i don't think.

i want my lip pierced too, and my nose. and at least one tattoo - a star on my hip, and i currently love the idea of 'have faith in me' on my wrist.

Harriet

Just realised I can get a tattoo in 11 months. My mum's gonna kill me :lol:

Khaleesi.

i've wanted to get a tattoo on my wrist for a while. unfortunately, if i'm gonna be a lawyer it's not a good idea. :(

whatsername343

Took my septum ring out last week and got snakebites yesterday :woot: well I got the other side of my lip pierced, the other side was already pierced ^^

Oh and I have 4 Tattoos atm, another one is already planned

colour_me_stupid_

Snakebites are lovely :woot:

I have my ear lobes and bellybutton pierced. Used to have my nose done but it closed up :(

I have 1 tattoo on my lower back, it STILL has spots around it, so no picture yet :P

Agija

I have a rook piercing, the top of my ear and lobes (2x left, 1x right) pierced. I'd love to get my lip pierced, but I'm not allowed to have any piercings on my face at the moment. Having a bridge piercing would also be pretty cool.

Boston

I had a weird dream where I got two characters from a Disney movie from my ankle to halfway up my calf. They were so ugly and I hated them right away.

solongfromthestars

I was going to get my nose pierced at one point, but I passed out when I had an injection at the doctors, so I can't even imagine what I'd do if I had to live with a hole in my nose! :lol:

But I'm definitely getting some tattoos done when I can afford it. I've got one planned which I'm pretty happy with.

Boston

I was going to get my nose pierced at one point, but I passed out when I had an injection at the doctors, so I can't even imagine what I'd do if I had to live with a hole in my nose! :lol:

But I'm definitely getting some tattoos done when I can afford it. I've got one planned which I'm pretty happy with.

... You do realize that to get a tattoo is to get a tiny needle poked into your skin 13237846179832165893217403749802484902384924 times, right?