A Rare Find

jake smith

can anyone help me in finding a copy of The Lookouts Spy Rock Road? I know it may be very rare but i was wondering wether anyone on here has it, or know where to get it from.

thanks to anyone who may be able to help

It's only on vinyl. I recommend not only getting the vinyl for collectors, but also getting the digital copies you can find all over the interwebz for quality. The quality isn't great for today's standards, but it's definitely better than what you'd get with vinyl.

do you remember how much it cost you or when you got it?

I don't think it was too expensive, it was somewhere around £20 in 2008 or 2009. I'll see if I can find my spare copy.

I've seen Lookouts stuff on eBay before for around US$50. I got IV and Mendocino Homeland off eBay.

but if you're looking for audio in the meantime, all their songs can be downloaded off here

and before anyone has a go at me for that - Larry Livermore knows about that site and their stuff is way out of production.

:)

• 3 years later...

The Lookouts "Spy Rock Road" vinyl lp Tre Cool Green Day OUT OF PRINT

Item condition:
Used
Time left:
4d 23h (Aug 27, 2014 19:50:00 PDT)
Starting bid:

US $10.00

The Lookouts "Spy Rock Road" 12 inch vinyl lp featuring Tre Cool of Green Day and Larry Livermore (founder of Lookout Records.) Long out of print, this is a rare one! Bought new and only played once or twice. Buyer pays shipping, paypal only, must be paid within 48 hours of auction end or item will be relisted. Good luck and happy bidding!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lookouts-Spy-Rock-Road-vinyl-lp-Tre-Cool-Green-Day-OUT-PRINT-/331298756586

It's only on vinyl. I recommend not only getting the vinyl for collectors, but also getting the digital copies you can find all over the interwebz for quality. The quality isn't great for today's standards, but it's definitely better than what you'd get with vinyl.

You realize vinyls have better quality then online MP3 right..?

You realize vinyls have better quality then online MP3 right..?

you realized you quoted a post over 4 years old?

Doesn't matter it applies back then just as it does today

*realize *3 years old

I put a bid in last night or the night before or whenever :P

And I just outbid him

Tho when I win I'll just melt down the vinyl to make a small clock out of it

Archived