solongfromthestars

solongfromthestars' Art & Photography

WestboundSign!

Haha, I thought that when I was looking at my photos and they're all watermarked @westbound_sign :lol:

Seems like I've taken some awesome photos there :shifty: Just kidding, of course :lol:

And that art project I posted when I first made this thread, I never posted the actual finished version when it was on paper with the spray paint and everything... this is it:

This. is. just. awesome! Keep up the good work :happy: You're extremely talented!

solongfromthestars

Seems like I've taken some awesome photos there :shifty: Just kidding, of course :lol:

This. is. just. awesome! Keep up the good work :happy: You're extremely talented!

Haha :lol:

Thank you so much :hug: I really appreciate that. And thanks for adding me as a friend :P good to know I'm not the only Green Day fan stuck out in a little village in the middle of nowhere :thumbsup:

solongfromthestars

Request siggie for Reagan

3bt1.png

and this belongs in here of course.

Image3.jpg

• Like 3

Mary711

I like. :D

solongfromthestars

Thanks! :D

IMAG1797.jpg

IMAG1802.jpg

IMAG1790.jpg

IMAG1788.jpg

IMAG1795.jpg

IMAG1804.jpg

IMAG1816.jpg

IMAG1817.jpg

IMAG1801.jpg

I really need to get a decent camera. I'm just using my crappy phone one.

• Like 4

Mary711

Same answer. :lol:

It's Splash Time

I loved the first two :wub:

Hege

I really loved the second one! :)

Florence

Request siggie for Reagan

3bt1.png

but...but...but :o

Reagan asked ME to make a siggy for her. :o:runaround:

Reagan you cheated on me! :cry:

:P it's ok. I love the siggy you made. :wub:

solongfromthestars

Thanks so much, guys! :hug: Cuddles to all of you.

but...but...but :o

Reagan asked ME to make a siggy for her. :o:runaround:

Reagan you cheated on me! cray.gif

:P it's ok. I love the siggy you made. :wub:

Really? :lol: You should still make it, I guess she doesn't like mine. Which is ok too. You might just want to check with her first though so we don't both end up making a sig we can't use.

And thank you! :wub:

TheJesusOfSuburbiaIsALie

I am so sorry that I never visited here before! :cry: Your stuff is just so amazing! :runaround: And you take those pics with a camera phone? :shok: I love the graphics, the gifs, the photos, just everything!! :wub:

solongfromthestars

I am so sorry that I never visited here before! cray.gif Your stuff is just so amazing! :runaround: And you take those pics with a camera phone? :shok: I love the graphics, the gifs, the photos, just everything!! :wub:

It's okay! :hug: Thank you so much, that means a lot. I'm glad you like it! :wub::hug:

solongfromthestars

I've finally started my writing thread now: http://www.greendayc...vels-and-poems/ :)

So I'm not just self-promoting in my own thread, here's a load of graphics I made when I was younger and first experimenting with Paint Shop Pro. In a spoiler because some of them aren't Green Day related (and I'm not that proud of all of them :P).

A lot of these were headers or backgrounds for Piczo sites, so just ignore any random blank bits.

gd3.png

sum7878.png

banner.png

ts.png

ent12.png

Image13.png

Image11.png

gd12.png

background-2.png

sum9.png

And oh my god I just found my first horrible attempt at a 'graphic':

ScottGibbons.jpg

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I don't think I even remember who the fuck that guy is.

• Like 2

It's Splash Time

For your information:

1. The guy is in MI High, he's the weird geeky scared one...

2. I may have read one of the Sum 41 ones as Cum 41. GDC is a bad influence.

• Like 1

solongfromthestars

For your information:
1. The guy is in MI High, he's the weird geeky scared one...
2. I may have read one of the Sum 41 ones as Cum 41. GDC is a bad influence.

1. Ah yes, I remember now. I loved that show when I was younger. I think I had a creepy crush on Blane or whatever his name was.
2. That's the kind of thing I do. :cool:

Some more of my old graphics, this time in a spoiler because I'm embarrassed that they're all of Taylor Swift.

ts8.png

tttt.png

ts5.png

ts43.png

ts6.png

TheJesusOfSuburbiaIsALie

I do love the Sum 41 ones! :)

solongfromthestars

I do love the Sum 41 ones! :)

I got out my old sketchbook and found this. I had to practice drawing people for art, so I drew good old Frodo Baggins (Elijah Wood).

2.jpg

I was proud of that at the time but I don't think I like it that much anymore.

I also made a Green Day Monopoly board game once...
IMAG1897.jpg
The albums from least to most popular were the streets, the singles the properties, arenas/stadiums the stations and Christian and Gloria the cards. :lol: And free parking was a vending machine. Just ignore the fact that Christian is a taco and that Gary from Pokemon is on there.

And some random old drawing out my sketchbook.

IMAG1900.jpg
  • Like 1

WestboundSign!

That Monopoly is amazing! :woot: I want one of these as well, probably I should try and make one? :lol: I love your Art. You're so creative and you always have such extraordinary ideas!

It's Splash Time

GD monopoly would be awesome!

But seriously, why is Gary there?

TheJesusOfSuburbiaIsALie

The Monapoly borad is amazing! I would love to have that! :lol: Great drawing of Frodo :thumbsup:

solongfromthestars

Thank you so much everyone! :hug:

So for ages I've been wanting to do this, I finally got myself a dress so I could take dramatic photos and do a project with it. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with them yet but I'll think of something. I'll probably make an album cover for my lyrics as well, even though I can't record anything. :lol:

But here's some of the photos anyway.

IMAG1939.jpg

IMAG1966.jpg

IMAG19442.jpg

I've got a load more other photos that I'll post tomorrow or something. I'm too tired now, lol.

That Monopoly is amazing! :woot: I want one of these as well, probably I should try and make one? :lol: I love your Art. You're so creative and you always have such extraordinary ideas!

Haha, you should make one! It took a while with all the cards and everything but it was quite easy. One of the worst bits had to be cutting out Billie's hair for the photo on the logo...

GD monopoly would be awesome!

But seriously, why is Gary there?

Well, I modelled it on my Pokemon Monopoly. :P When we used to play that we always used to land on that damn Gary square where he nicks $200 of your money. I didn't know who the hell to put there instead, so I drew Gary and wrote Larry on his t-shirt so he could be Larry Livermore. Because that was the only Green Day-related person I could think of. :lol:
  • Like 4

It's Splash Time

Nice dress! And the pictures too, but that goes without saying...

I would make my own Monopoly for pokemon or GD or something, but we have so many versions already (London, Edinburgh Disney, junior...) and only play on Hogmany.

WestboundSign!

The new pictures look great! Especially the second one.. it definitely has something special :wub:

Haha, you should make one! It took a while with all the cards and everything but it was quite easy. One of the worst bits had to be cutting out Billie's hair for the photo on the logo...

Worst part: Not really a surprise! :lol: Cutting his hair out for something is nearly impossible! :wacko:

solongfromthestars

Thanks, girls! :hug:

Nice dress! And the pictures too, but that goes without saying...

I would make my own Monopoly for pokemon or GD or something, but we have so many versions already (London, Edinburgh Disney, junior...) and only play on Hogmany.

Haha I wanted that dress for years because the design was called Gloria. And it's nice too. :P
I don't think we actually have the original Monopoly. I used to have Powerpuff Girls Monopoly when I was a kid, Chocolate Monopoly and Pokemon Monopoly.

Can't believe I haven't posted these before... the covers for my first and second novel!

GP1.jpgGp2.jpg

The second one needs some work but I really hope the publisher will use the first one.
  • Like 2