Nemo.

awesome pics

you are very good

keep up your work :thumbsup:

BeachBum

Well, I thought I might as well start putting my photography in here too. :shy:

DSC02330.png

image067.jpg

I have no faith in myself but of course if anyone does want to use my stuff then please go ahead, just give me credit in your sig or something :happy:

I love these two images, wonderful composition and good exposure

This is a 2012 calendar I made, I blanked out some of the personal photos but thought I'd post it anyway because it took me ages. :lol:

calendar.jpg

I want this

solongfromthestars

Thanks so much, guys! :hug:

I was messing round with some pics and made some sigs...

ns34.png

bh.png

And I found these old sets from a while back.

eghllllll.png

Image6dfgsdgdgdg.png

tttooorrrppppp2.pngtttooorrrppppp.png

21gd5.png

torp5.png

Image92.png

I want this

I keep meaning to actually print it off for myself but I never get around to it :lol:
  • Like 4

MariaWhereDidYouGo?

Beautiful pics and the sigs are awesome :)

Hege

Lovely photos! :) Especially love the first photo on this page and the left sky-photo :) And the photo of the tree in front of the white house on the last page is so nice!

Also, I absolutely love your 21st CB art project! So cool!

solongfromthestars

Lovely photos! http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png Especially love the first photo on this page and the left sky-photo http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png And the photo of the tree in front of the white house on the last page is so nice!

Also, I absolutely love your 21st CB art project! So cool!

Aww, thanks so much, Hege! http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/hug7co.gif

I took that one of the tree and white house sort of by accident when we were walking to the GD show in San Fran. It was cool how it came out though!

I was really proud of that art project when I did it but I don't think I like it that much anymore. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.png Doesn't help that my art teacher did a really bad job of taking the photos of me that I used.

Bam-Itz-GreenDay

Really awesome stuff ! I love it all. If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use?

solongfromthestars

Really awesome stuff ! I love it all. If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use?

Thank you! :hug: I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. It's old and I should probably get something better, but I like it.

Hege

That gif, it's just... :wub: :wub: :wub:

solongfromthestars

I think it might be the best gif I've ever made! :lol:

Some more...

billiestudio1.gif

trestudio1.gif

I was going to make a Mike one but I got lazy, I guess I'll do that tomorrow :P

• Like 2

Rumpelstiltskin2000

Amazing stuff, even though I've seen some of it before it still makes me go "wow" seeing it again. "Epic as fuck: - sorry couldn't resist!

solongfromthestars

Amazing stuff, even though I've seen some of it before it still makes me go "wow" seeing it again. "Epic as fuck: - sorry couldn't resist!

Thank you Smelly. I love you :hug:

Let's have sex and get married.

• Like 1

Hege

Hahaha, you two.

Seriously, can Billie be any cuter than in that gif? It's like adjhfkljsdhgkjsdhgkjsahdgklshglkh!

solongfromthestars

Seriously, can Billie be any cuter than in that gif? It's like adjhfkljsdhgkjsdhgkjsahdgklshglkh!

Aww I know :lol::wub:

Another new sig, because I've got no life and the other one was too big. :P

strpsg22.png

• Like 3

It's Splash Time

Why have I never been on your thread before? It's all so wonderful... :wub:

clap_greenday.gif

Mary711

The latest sig :woot:

solongfromthestars

Thanks so much, guys! :hug: I want to cuddle all of you.

I've wasted a considerable amount of time making gifs today :lol:

57552798.gif

walkl.gif

• Like 2

solongfromthestars

Oops, I was hoping this would go into the last one and not double post :lol: oh well. A gif I forgot to upload yesterday.

glitter.gif

That was so epic the first time I saw it. Then he didn't seem to have any glitter left and was just throwing around fluff out his pocket.

If anyone wants to use anything I'll take the watermarks off, just let me know :)

And I made this one as a request from GreenDayGeorgia:

green.gif

• Like 1

WestboundSign!

Oh wow, why have I never visited this thread before? It's full of awesomeness :woot: I'm lost for words when it comes to your talent in graphic design, art and photography. Especially the pictures you took are stunning! :happy:

solongfromthestars

Oh wow, why have I never visited this thread before? It's full of awesomeness :woot: I'm lost for words when it comes to your talent in graphic design, art and photography. Especially the pictures you took are stunning! :happy:

Thank you so much! :hug:

I was gonna ask if you had an art thread then I was like "duh!" because it's right under mine! :lol: Haha, I'm gonna go check it out now, I always think your avas are cool. :cool:

Hege

Off-topic, but it's weird seeing Westbound Sign posting here, as that's your Twitter name, I tend to sometimes confuse you with her on GDC!

• Like 1

icyfire34

I finally got around to making my art thread, where I shall post all my drawings and graphics and stuff.

I'll start with my art project that I just finished, it's based on the 21st Century Breakdown video. The actual thing is way too big to post here, so here's a smaller version.

artproject.jpg

I'd like to know what you guys think of it and if you think there's anything I could improve. smile.gif

These are some drawings I've done:

rockband.jpgbillie.jpg

I also do some graffiti, sorry about the watermarks on these, they were on there when I went looking for them and I'm too lazy to take them off. laugh.gif

image655.jpgDSC00267.jpgDSC00253.jpg

All of my graphics can be found in here: http://s987.photobuc...ngham/Graphics/

Of course I'll do a request if anybody wanted one smile.gif

Edit: I'm gonna start posting some of my photography now, most of that can be found in here: http://s987.photobuc...am/Photography/

Thanks for all the nice comments and I'm always open to more feedback/ways to improve! :hug:

wow good job, i too have many pictures i made of green day, i love the graffiti