No one is allowed to say that something is "awesome as fuck" anymore

Fuzz

i see what you mean andres, it is getting kinda annoying. it seems like i'm the only user on here that doesn't use that term at all.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I myself didn't like the title for the Album itself in the first place. It's too crude and common.

C'mon, Bullet in a Bible sounds so classy and well thought.

Hate the way "Awesome as Fuck" sounds....specially for Green Day's live album.

I agree with that. The story behind it is great, but I just can't really get into it as a phrase. Bullet in a Bible did sound much better. That's just my opinion though.

LOL seriously this is just a fun little thing that's only going to last a little while. Green Day probably aren't gonna be doing stuff for a long time so we should enjoy this fun thing that brings us together and make the most of it while it lasts. Stop worrying about it and just either enjoy it or ignore it if you don't like it.

Amen to that! :thumbsup:

I don't know if anyone else has brought this up but I'm annoyed with the "ho as hell" thing too.

I see that everywhere and it's just beyond annoying now. I totally understand why this would annoy you, too. I guess "Awesome as Fuck" hasn't been around as long as the "ho as hell" thing so it's not bothering me yet. I'm sure it will!

Edit: & They have, haha. But I was too lazy to look through all the pages!

Ho as hell was epic. :thumbsup:

It's such an awesome phrase, but I can't help but agree. It'll die down soon enough, but it's already about to lose it's greatness for the album title. :unsure: (that was worded weirdly, sorry :lol: )

And that pic is brilliant :lol:

I don't know, it kinda sucks we can't use it but yknow Im burntout on the word myself, its being used all the time now and of course now with the title its just kind of dead to me yknow.

It's a nice memory. When we weren't abusing it.

It gets annoying sometimes, but it will eventually go away. I mean, Awesome as Fuck will only be released once. And 2011 is the year of its release.

That rule is great by the way. No really. It's awesome. Get it? Awesome as.. no, just awesome. :)

Talking about being creative/using the words properly..

69 days and.. Oh baby baby it's Awesome as Fuck time!

It gets annoying sometimes, but it will eventually go away. I mean, Awesome as Fuck will only be released once. And 2011 is the year of its release.

That rule is great by the way. No really. It's awesome. Get it? Awesome as.. no, just awesome. :)

that's awesome of you to say :lol:

I don't understand why you think i'm serious or joking. It's really neither. As i said before, it's not an actual rule - but I am a bit annoyed about people overusing it. I can't stop people from doing it, nor do I intend to, just wanted to make a half-joking thread about it bothering me.

Haha I understood this from the beginning. The thread has been exceedingly entertaining too :D

It does get annoying. But I doubt it will refrain people from using it. Thanks for bringing it up anyway :thumbsup:

Oh boo hoo, you promote people to quit facebook at Billie's request but then get a little antsy when people start bleeting awesome as fuck like the sheep you've tried to cultivate? Shut up Andres.

when I love somethign I use it so much that I know it could seem nerve-racking XD

I use ''awesome as fuck'' 1000 times a day XD I love this expressione so I'll try to fix this ''disorder'' XD

Wow people are getting butthurt over this :lol:

I don't think I've ever said it, but my god is that phrase being overused.

I don't understand why you think i'm serious or joking. It's really neither. As i said before, it's not an actual rule - but I am a bit annoyed about people overusing it. I can't stop people from doing it, nor do I intend to, just wanted to make a half-joking thread about it bothering me.

Nah, I got that, but if I admitted that straight off the bat, then I wouldn't have the excuse to make the awesome I Am Dissappoint comic. :lol:

"Fucking awesome" is more grammatically correct.

Haha, you sound like me, because that's how I feel! I mean, you wouldn't say "awesome as screw," "awesome as bang," right? :lol:

Actually, this is untrue!

The word 'fuck' can logically be used as virtually any word in a sentence. It's an offensive verb, adverb, noun, adjective, command, and interjection all rolled into one. Fact! ;)

I think some people are wearing the name out just a bit before its even come out. Thats my opinion.

It does get annoying. But I doubt it will refrain people from using it. Thanks for bringing it up anyway :thumbsup:

i love your avatar i just got that bunny tattooed on my arm yesterday and it came out perfect, i love it

Since when has Billie ever been grammatically correct. harhar.

I personally don't mind it, but I can see how it's been annoying people. I'm just excited for the fuckin DVD :)

Billie didn't "invent" the phrase :)

YES. You should, like, put a banner at the top of the page to remind people :lol:

Archived