No one is allowed to say that something is "awesome as fuck" anymore

Fuzz

The people want to say that its awesome as fuck, because that is the only way some things can be described.

Not even Andres McGrumpypants Martinez can stop that.

it just has to be used at the appropriate times

its just like "IT'S A TRAP!"

if its used at the correct time its funny as hell but if not...

it sucks

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if anyone has made their username "Awesome as fuck" because its so overused now :lol:

I wonder if anyone has made their username "Awesome as fuck" because its so overused now :lol:

I'm sure they didn't make it because it's overused, but because they thought it was creative. And yes, there are about 4 of them out there!!

There's nothing wrong with lots of people getting excited about something and wanting to celebrate it and join in with it. We can look back on these few weeks/months as a fun time where everyone was saying awesome as fuck and had bunnies in their avas. When the Foxboro stuff happened everyone went crazy about it and they even changed the banners on GDC/GDA to the Foxboro Hot Tubs Community/Authority. It was fabulous but I remember some people whining about it being "overdone" then too :rolleyes:. Lighten up!

Oh I wasn't complaining about the bunny avas, they're cool! And yeah you have a good point

D;

I would use it since before the title came out. Damn it. :(

I'll just go back to "ho as hell"

There's nothing wrong with lots of people getting excited about something and wanting to celebrate it and join in with it. We can look back on these few weeks/months as a fun time where everyone was saying awesome as fuck and had bunnies in their avas. When the Foxboro stuff happened everyone went crazy about it and they even changed the banners on GDC/GDA to the Foxboro Hot Tubs Community/Authority. It was fabulous but I remember some people whining about it being "overdone" then too :rolleyes:. Lighten up!

I agree. After reading a few pages of this thread I've come to the conclusion that this is a pretty fucking silly thing to be debating over. If you don't like the phrase then don't use it, simple as that. And why can't people who like it use it? It's not hurting anyone. What's going to happen to people if they say it? They get banned? lmao

Typical. I don't think it's any more ridiculous than "it's ho as hell," and people kept saying that for ages when it wasn't even funny. They eventually grew out of it. And I don't know, I don't think it's too annoying. Whatever.

Ugh I just don't like it when people are like "Don't say it like that because I don't like it." It's ridiculous. You can't tell people how to do things. If you don't like it, that's your problem. People can say whatever they want. Deal with it.

Oh I wasn't complaining about the bunny avas, they're cool! And yeah you have a good point

Oh no I wasn't aiming that at you. I'm just astonished that so many people seem to be genuinely annoyed by/worried over something as silly as this :lol:. I can't believe it's an issue.

Actually the only thing more annoying is people getting their knickers in a twist and complaining about it :D

Typical. I don't think it's any more ridiculous than "it's ho as hell," and people kept saying that for ages when it wasn't even funny. They eventually grew out of it. And I don't know, I don't think it's too annoying. Whatever.

Ugh I just don't like it when people are like "Don't say it like that because I don't like it." It's ridiculous. You can't tell people how to do things. If you don't like it, that's your problem. People can say whatever they want. Deal with it.

Oh no I wasn't aiming that at you. I'm just astonished that so many people seem to be genuinely annoyed by/worried over something as silly as this :lol:. I can't believe it's an issue.

I agree with all of the above. Even though, yes, Hermione's quoted twice. :lol:

Andres, I gotta admit, at first I found the fact you made this thread funny, as I figured you were kidding, but when I realised you were being serious I actually became kinda disappointed in 'ya. :(

In short:

andresx.jpg

Y'know, i think i've only used that phrase three times.

1. Saying it out loud when i first saw the title

2. In my status update.

3. In my sig, (which i am going to change now, because i'm getting tired of it already.)

Anyway, this has its own thread?

Andres, this could turn in to a spam thread.

I don't understand why you think i'm serious or joking. It's really neither. As i said before, it's not an actual rule - but I am a bit annoyed about people overusing it. I can't stop people from doing it, nor do I intend to, just wanted to make a half-joking thread about it bothering me.

oh no...I just got the awesome as fuck bunny tattooed on my arm today and it says Awesome As F**k under it

I don't use the phrase much but love the tattoo

My tattoo

Yeah it was starting to annoy me... but each to their own I suppose..

Seeing the phrase everywhere due to the DVD has annoyed me from the start. However, I never liked the phrase to start with. "Fucking awesome" is more grammatically correct.

Since when has Billie ever been grammatically correct. harhar.

I personally don't mind it, but I can see how it's been annoying people. I'm just excited for the fuckin DVD :)

I vote mind-blowing.

Mind fucking? Best of both worlds.

Seeing the phrase everywhere due to the DVD has annoyed me from the start. However, I never liked the phrase to start with. "Fucking awesome" is more grammatically correct.

Haha, you sound like me, because that's how I feel! I mean, you wouldn't say "awesome as screw," "awesome as bang," right? :lol:

I don't know if anyone else has brought this up but I'm annoyed with the "ho as hell" thing too.

I see that everywhere and it's just beyond annoying now. I totally understand why this would annoy you, too. I guess "Awesome as Fuck" hasn't been around as long as the "ho as hell" thing so it's not bothering me yet. I'm sure it will!

Edit: & They have, haha. But I was too lazy to look through all the pages!

Meh. I've only used it about twice. I can see it becoming annoying in the very near future though, but i'm not too bothered.

Archived