No one is allowed to say that something is "awesome as fuck" anymore

Fuzz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever said this rule is stupid on the first page is correct because:

a) it's a cool phrase to use and...

b) it''s just the name of a live album not a totally new original Green Day album.

Whenever you think/create a new idea (or in this case a phrase) expect that it will probably catch on to other people and will probably be re-used in some shape or form by those other people. GDC is a fan communtity and not a hierarchy. Andres is entitled to his own opinion, I am entitled to my own opinion, and everybody else here is entitled to their own opinion. On that note I just want to say...

Green Day Community is awesome as fuck! love this place!

This thread is AWESOME AS FUCK.

ohohohohoho I didn't go through the whole thread but I'm sure that joke has been said before.

But anyway, it's getting really really annoying.

I wasn't really getting annoyed by them, but those 'Awesome as Fuck' jokes became pretty lame if you ask me.

I never say this, but ... Why is this thread still open? It's starting to annoy me now, to be perfectly honest, even if it was supposed to be a dry joke or whatever.

I never really used this outside of a green day context. green day are awesome as fuck, and... that's about it :)

I never say this, but ... Why is this thread still open? It's starting to annoy me now, to be perfectly honest, even if it was supposed to be a dry joke or whatever.

eh, no point in getting annoyed at something you can't control

Haha, so far I've only really used it once. I'm proud of myself. Maybe I should've expressed myself in a better way... :whistle But I get it. I got sick of "It's fuck time" a long time ago, 'cause I would see people using it everywhere.

holyshit holyshit

come march, we'll be able to say 'it's awesome as fuck time' :woot:ohmygod the green day fan in me is stupid

This thread just made me want to say " awesome as fuck" more often just to piss people off. But I wouldn't do that because some people get REALLY mad when you purposeley try to annoy them.

Regardless of anyone's opinions of the thread, it seems to have worked :runaround:

I haven't even seen anyone use the phrase yet but I can imagine it gets extremely annoying after a while.

I understand where you're coming from, Mr. Grumpy Pants, but don't spoil it for all the people who reserve it for proper events.

Improper: I just ate some cereal. AWESOME AS FUCK.

Proper: I'm seeing #billiejoeonbroadway tomorrow. AWESOME AS FUCK.

Yes! I tend to said this phrase years. before they name the DVD with that name and it's not like they invented the phrase. it was there all the time :)

Also, I agree that if someone use it too often, it's get annoying but that's all.

Fan: "You're awesome Billie"

Billie: "...Awesome as fuck"

Even Billie's doing it! In your face, Andres :D

this isn't awesome as fuck. what's awesome as fuck is me saying awesome as fuck. awesome as fuck, right?

Fan: "You're awesome Billie"

Billie: "...Awesome as fuck"

Even Billie's doing it! In your face, Andres biggrin.gif

That was Eileen! And I was the one who bought him the bag of presents, and asked him if he liked his presents!

That was Eileen! And I was the one who bought him the bag of presents, and asked him if he liked his presents!

Well that's awesome as......:woot:. Love the gif too :lol:

this rule is also stupid as fuck

Oh come on. You have no idea how annoying it's getting. I'm sick of people on Facebook or something, like you go "Oh it was great", then your mate goes, "You mean awesome as FUCK!". Really? Does it need to go that way?

It's like a forced meme; A meme just becomes funny after people notice the humor in it. However, what I'm seeing is people spamming the living bats@!t out of it and therefore forcing it into a joke which in reality is just not that funny.

We get it, that's the album title, it's cool, but it's just not that great to be spread all over the place and annoying people with it. Find a new one.

Speaking of memes.......

demopan_by_someguyfromcrowd-d356kye.png

Tell me what the meme is, you won't win anything, but you'll look smart. ;)

^ Yeah but you have no idea how much more fun it is saying it knowing people like you will get their knickers in a twist when they read it :dance:

Archived