No one is allowed to say that something is "awesome as fuck" anymore

Fuzz

Uhm... why do I think this whole thing is fucking stupid and useless?? Oh, yeah, because IS fucking stupid and fucking useless. And annoying. :sick:

First of all, I never liked so much the title anyway.

Second, some people has that "bunny" on their sigs, so I wonder who has invented all that "artwork"... :rolleyes: Well, that's not big deal actually, I don't have any problem with that. Everyone can put what the want.

What really bothers me is that you want to say people what they can or can't say. Translate: Who the hell you think you are?

Sooner or later they're going to get tired of it too! And they'll finally stop saying it!

I guess it a little bit late for this, but I want to say what I think :)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No freedom of speech? This is how Nazi Germany started.

And how Nazi GDC shall start under the reign of André le Fuhrer :runaround:

This rule seems a bit ridiculous, but maybe that's just because I think it's funny whenever someone uses it and like five other people post complaining about it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I didn't get annoyed by it too much, but seriously people. Be creative. :/ Try to think of something other than 'awesome as fuck' to describe something.

I can't pinpoint why, but the phrase bothers me as well

I don't even really like it for the name of the live album =/

It was great for the whole concert/sign thing but it's just waaaaayyyyyyy overdone at this point

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I didn't get annoyed by it too much, but seriously people. Be creative. :/ Try to think of something other than 'awesome as fuck' to describe something.

But it is. :o

Oh god, I can't believe some of you seriously think this is a 'rule' or that you can't use it anymore :lol:

Personally I don't mind it at all, it's just a phase that will eventually go away, so why don't enjoy it while it lasts :D

This rule seems a bit ridiculous, but maybe that's just because I think it's funny whenever someone uses it and like five other people post complaining about it.

Hahaha I find that amusing too. Just makes me want to say it even more :D

I think I am the only person who hasn't seen anyone say something is awesome as fuck? If I did it would rpobably bug me so I agree with everyone about this.

Ho as hell is better :sleep:

I just have to agree to this, ho as hell sounds way better then awesome as fuck. :thumbsup:

when i first read the thread title i didn't think it was because it's getting annoying, i thought it was because nothing could be as awesome as fuck anymore as the upcoming green day dvd.

This thread is just brilliant. Clearly this is a genuine rule and anyone who types the phrase will be shunned. I don't understand the confusion.

Haha, so far I've only really used it once. I'm proud of myself. Maybe I should've expressed myself in a better way... :whistle But I get it. I got sick of "It's fuck time" a long time ago, 'cause I would see people using it everywhere.

Wow, this really didn't bother me before! :o It didn't even cross my mind to get annoyed by it.

But now that you've mentioned it I'll notice every time and get irritated. THANKS. :dry:

My work here is done.

I think people are just excited. It really doesn't bother me when people say it, I myself even uses it once, followed by my own comment on it's unoriginality. Eventually it will die down and not be used as much. Kinda like when "what the fink" was being said alot. It's still used here and there, but for the most part it died some.

The saying is also something you don't really hear outside of GD fandom, which is another reason people like to use it so much. Yes it's annoying but I understand the want to use it.

There you gave a huge amount of people a hard bitchslap. Thanks, I appriciate. :D

I've used it once or twice so far, and then it got annoying so I'm not gonna use the phrase until March. Unless it's involuntary and in a non-Green Day situation. i.e. school.

I've used it once. And this was on GDC. And it was in connection with a day of realease of the album Awesome as fuck. I'm proud of that.

And I'm probably not gonna use the phrase never for a thing, that would be awesome good or something. It's pointless.

I only tend to say it in public so people get confused. It's not as fun when everyone says it repeatedly

• 2 weeks later...

I think I used it once on Sodahead or something.....

I like the title, but it's wearing out. It's like those freaking Youtube comments. They were funny once, now you can get over it.

I have never said it on here becuase I know it would get annoying, so I now know never to say it :thumbsup:

i have never used the phrase "Awesome As Fuck." until i heard it was the name for the new live DVD :bunny:

of course now its one of the first things to come to my mind x)

Archived