No one is allowed to say that something is "awesome as fuck" anymore

Fuzz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you!

The only thing more annoying, might have been mentioned already, is when someone thinks they're being extra clever by saying "it's awesome....as fuck!" followed by some pointless smiley.

Totalitarian forum ftw

Thank you!

The only thing more annoying, might have been mentioned already, is when someone thinks they're being extra clever by saying "it's awesome....as fuck!" followed by some pointless smiley.

Totalitarian forum ftw

Actually the only thing more annoying is people getting their knickers in a twist and complaining about it :D

How about the Irish version? Awesome as feck!

Sorry neg rep, hit the wrong button, I'll go fix it :(

Andres, you should post a comment about "Ho as hell" being annoying, then people will start using that one more, then your "awesome as fuck" annoyances will ebb.... reverse psychology :thumbsup:

awesome as fornication?

:lol: If you're going to use fornication, you might as well go all-out and say formidable as fornication!

awesome as fornication?

:lol: bravo, sir

EDIT: Yes I know you're a girl, I say that regardless

:lol: If you're going to use fornication, you might as well go all-out and say formidable as fornication!

YES.

okay, guys.

FORMIDABLE AS FORNICATION

I'm also kind of tired of people using "awesome as fuck." It was cool the first time, but hearing people say something is "awesome as fuck" thousands of times is annoying. It's a good title, but it's been overused to the point of exhaustion now.

majestic as fuck?

:thumbsup:

Since we heard about the title coming out, I've seen countless people talking about something being "awesome as fuck". I'm already annoyed by it for some reason. I've gone out of my way to make sure I don't use the phrase anymore.

I love when we post anything about "Awesome As Fuck" on GDA or anywhere else, and people think they're being clever saying "that's awesome as fuck". har har. get it? they used the title to describe it. genius! ...

Maybe i'm just grumpy.

So that means when "Awesome as F**k" is actually released in March, then we can't post here that it really is awesome as...<<< :whistle >>> aiyyy yaiiii yaiiii that was a close one!

I gave it + rep just to equal it out.

And I just posrepped it also so now it's what it should be. Go team!!

I gave it + rep just to equal it out.

Thank you

I really should stop using GDC on my phone

:pinch:

It's so hard not to say awesome as fuck, anytime I say awesome it's so close to a quote I can't help it :pinch:

Thank you Andres! I was getting sick of everyone saying that already.

It's gonna be an orgy of awesome as fucks when the album comes out. I can't wait :eyebrow:

I see nothing proper about using it like that. People should be a bit more creative with their descriptions. If all they can add when talking about Green Day is "awesome is fuck", then why bother at all?

Yes, I know, i'm being a little bitch.

Well, it was a fan-created description of Green Day, and even for people who didn't know about it before it became the title of the album, its a kick-ass way to describe things.

However, I do see where you're coming from. I tend to avoid the "Green Day" section of this forum - which, I presume, is where the majority of the "awesome as fuck" talk occurs - so it doesn't bother me quite so much. If I were seeing it day in and day out through the emails I'm sure you receive and otherwise, I might be sick of it.

I need to show this thread to my mother. she won't stop saying it.

should i be concerned for her mental well-being?

don't get me wrong, at first it was cool, but now it is a bit discerning.

FML... no, FMGDL (fuck my green day life)

Archived