Green Day Should Release............

hellblazer138

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it might be sold in millions, but it's pointless. most of 'em have all Green Day albums and footage.

Vinyl has actually had a reemergence into popularity, so I think it would do fairly well. I already own all GD albums on vinyl, but this would be a really cool thing if they threw in extra stuff.

I can't really see the point of buying the albums you already have =/

just for the collection.. I want to buy all their albums in vinyl, and I already have the albums, I also already had them illegally downloaded for a long time xD, and then started buying the actual cds. 'cause I like to have the physical album with booklets and everything, also the vinyl albums have different booklets (well at least some of them)...

just for the collection.. I want to buy all their albums in vinyl, and I already have the albums, I also already had them illegally downloaded for a long time xD, and then started buying the actual cds. 'cause I like to have the physical album with booklets and everything, also the vinyl albums have different booklets (well at least some of them)...

Well, I guess it depends of each person, but I don't have the money to buy all their albums in vinyl (I mean I have, but I'd rather spend them on merch, tickets, etc.), especially because I already own almost all of their albums. Maybe if I had a vinyl player I'd consider buying them, but buying something that isn't exactly cheap just to have it doesn't make much sense to me. But of course, it's a good idea for people who like to collect things :) But I still think that they should do something like this in the end of their career...

there is no need for it most of the fans have all of the CD's and there is no need to buy it again unless there is some change on the songs then it will be more useful ........

Well, I guess it depends of each person, but I don't have the money to buy all their albums in vinyl (I mean I have, but I'd rather spend them on merch, tickets, etc.), especially because I already own almost all of their albums. Maybe if I had a vinyl player I'd consider buying them, but buying something that isn't exactly cheap just to have it doesn't make much sense to me. But of course, it's a good idea for people who like to collect things :) But I still think that they should do something like this in the end of their career...

Yeah, If I had money I would also buy all of them, but I do have a vinyl player xD

I agree, that's definitely something that it's going to happen in the end of their career.. (oh my, I don't want to think about the end :( ) But hopefully I will have lot's of money by that time lol

I think that'd be cool if the person had none of the albums of course, and it is also good, because sometimes stores can miss a few albums so with the box set you will only have to go to the store once!

• 3 years later...

Bump :D

Green Day should release a box set of all their albums... On cassettes. That'd be fucking awesome. But include Shenanigans, Money Money 2020, and Stop Drop and Roll, unlike the CD box set which only included studio albums. Maybe even BiaB and AAF, cassettes are thicker though, so you don't want the box to be too long it could always be a double-decker box with two rows of tapes, that'd be cool.

They should release Cuatro on Laserdisc

Would be cool to see it with the video being uncompressed...

I don't know. They should make a norwegian black jazz album. No racist pun intended.

• 2 weeks later...

An updated version of International Superhits. Y'now like with songs from AI or 21stCB.

They can even call it International Superhits 2.0!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want a Green Day Anthology similar to what the Beatles put out.

That's gonna get expensive, I prefer having originals to represses when it comes to vinyl. Plus, that'd be hard to do, since the 1039 and Kerplunk vinyls currently come with the 7"s, and i've never seen a box set that came with a mix of 12" and 7" records

That's gonna get expensive, I prefer having originals to represses when it comes to vinyl. Plus, that'd be hard to do, since the 1039 and Kerplunk vinyls currently come with the 7"s, and i've never seen a box set that came with a mix of 12" and 7" records

I mean the basic idea of a cd box set with hella unreleased songs, demos, and out takes.

I mean the basic idea of a cd box set with hella unreleased songs, demos, and out takes.

Okay, I thought you meant like the vinyl box set. I don't like large disc box sets cause a lot of the time they don't give the discs their own cases, they put them in a book like the big harry potter box set, or with the studio album set from 2012, they put them in paper sleeves, and you miss out on the inside art and booklet. A vinyl box set would be the best thing to do, cause the inserts are one piece, opposed to a small thick book, since they're larger and have more surface area. They fit nicely, where there's no room for booklets in the 2012 box, and a vinyl box set would generate more money for Reprise, and they could make it really nice and really expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

They should release a sex tape.... eyebrow.gif

Billie Joe and Tre? I might actually consider watching that. Weird Al had the best sex tape EVER (okay, it's the only one I've ever seen - he self-released it on YouTube [it's SFW]).

Archived