Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Walking Dead

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

Akshat

Akshat
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Joined Oct 27, 2012
  • 710 rep

Dai.

Dai.
  • Sleepwalking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,381 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 3,740 rep

Well that was not bad, but not really hilarious. The "no one saw shane coming except for your wife" phrase was my favorite part.

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2008
  • 435 rep

This is basically the same thing as the comic con trailer with a few new clips sprinkled in.

21guns&novacaine

21guns&novacaine
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Joined Apr 25, 2013
  • 15 rep
I've become a walking dead junkie. Haha :D
For the past three days I've been watching episodes, reading stuff on characters and trying to catch up to season 5. I watched a few episodes of four when it aired but could never keep up with it lol. Now I'm determined to do it. Ever since I watched my first Walking Dead episode, I guess my favorite character has been Carl. I dunno, what about you guys?
I spent the last two days working on some new drawings for a upcoming artshow- and somehow- I ended up with a Daryl drawing :lol: so maybe it'll go.
My favorite walking dead episode is Chupacabra, it's like eight in the morning and the first thing I do on here is beeline it for the walking dead topic :lol:

Sarcasm

Sarcasm
  • Panty Purée

• 15,782 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,847 rep
my friend told me not to watch that trailer. I'm a sucker for teasers, but they usually spoil the show so much it's almost unfair
  • Heisenberg likes this

colour_me_stupid_

colour_me_stupid_
  • disappearin' in the fade

• 8,460 posts
  • Joined Jan 07, 2007
  • 1,676 rep

my friend told me not to watch that trailer. I'm a sucker for teasers, but they usually spoil the show so much it's almost unfair

Yup I went into a thread about the trailer on another forum and apparently it gives away loads

GreenDayBass

GreenDayBass
  • Licensed, registered and diplomatic degree of Adam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts
  • Joined Aug 23, 2006
  • 2,028 rep

Thanks for the warning. I was going to look at the trailer later today, but I won't now that it has a bunch of spoilers as it's being said.

Dai.

Dai.
  • Sleepwalking

• 22,381 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 3,740 rep

I've become a walking dead junkie. Haha :D
For the past three days I've been watching episodes, reading stuff on characters and trying to catch up to season 5. I watched a few episodes of four when it aired but could never keep up with it lol. Now I'm determined to do it. Ever since I watched my first Walking Dead episode, I guess my favorite character has been Carl. I dunno, what about you guys?
I spent the last two days working on some new drawings for a upcoming artshow- and somehow- I ended up with a Daryl drawing :lol: so maybe it'll go.
My favorite walking dead episode is Chupacabra, it's like eight in the morning and the first thing I do on here is beeline it for the walking dead topic :lol:

If you like Carl, I recommend you read the comic books. He's such a bamf there! 

inthehallwaynow

inthehallwaynow
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2012
  • 5,384 rep

idk if this was posted but here is a new lip dub

• GreenDayBass and Heisenberg like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users