AilzMacD

The Walking Dead (TV series)

AilzMacD

i searched and couldn't find anything.

i have watched the first few episodes and it's quite good. it is scary though and it's very gory, but i like how it focuses on the characters stories and not just fighting zombies. :)

what do you think of it?

NothingButYourImagination

I've been watching since the premiere of the series on Halloween. :) I really enjoy it. It's not just all zombies and gore; there's the human emotion and aspect of survival. But I do enjoy the fact that there's some pretty good gore and zombie action though. :thumbsup:

SetOnOverdrive

I just watched episode 3 last night and i'm thinking to myself, have we found a Lost replacement? :P

Stormy Haze

The first episode (which was the only one that I've seen) is not that bad, but I'm definitely not a fan. Maybe something I'd watch if I had nothing else to watch, I guess.

Marie_GD

Love love LOVE it! I LOVE zombies :lol:

Totally awesome to have a TV show about it, and it's so well made, it's like a movie production, so well done!

Can't wait for the next episode :D

The Snark

This is the first show since Lost that actually has me excited for each new episode. Then again, I have a severe love for zombies. And the makeup/special effects are amazing!

My uncle lent me his copy of the first compendium of the graphic novel. It's great, but the show has changed the storyline a bit so far.

gloria123

I love it! It's the only show me and my family watch together

I have a thing for zombies so all my dads friends told me to watch it

KittyCatDuck

I love this show. It's one of the few shows I watch regularly.

insomniaticnimrod

I just watched the series fanaly (sp?) a couple of days ago. It is a really good should. I was screaming at the TV haha

Dai.

I am soooo into this show right now. Last episode was great, but I am getting really impatient with the missing Sophia thing. I wish they'd find her already, whether dead or alive, just give me a fucking answer, you know?

• Like 2

Stormy Haze

The first episode (which was the only one that I've seen) is not that bad, but I'm definitely not a fan. Maybe something I'd watch if I had nothing else to watch, I guess.

Changed my mind! I am very addicted to this show now! Funny how people change, right? Anyway, even though I still find this show pretty disgusting I love it. I can't take my eyes off the screen. Damn.

drummerdude13

I absolutely love this show! My sister and I started watching it last weekend and I've been hooked since then. They do a really good job with the make-up and everything. But I am also getting kind of impatient with the Sophia thing. I want to find out what happened to her, god dammit!

cyberfreak

1st season was very good..and 2nd season too keeping its pace..i love it...gore effect is very good..

longlostson

cant wait for tonight!! you know some shits goin down in the barn tonight. and btws there is a marathon goin on right now if ur interested

longlostson

hey so did anyone watch last nights episode? if so what did you think?

longlostson

new episode on tonight!! i hope more people watch this show

LudeBoy

officially done with the walking dead. 10 episodes into the season and its the same old bitchy drama bullshit. i'll tell you how episode 11 is going to be so you don't wast your time... rick and shane buttfuck each other and the females in the house exchange tampons.

Rebekka

I love The Walking Dead. Funny how i randomly found it :lol: but I haven't got the time yet to watch the new episodes >.<

Sarcasm

I just watched the newest episode, and I gotta say WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?

What's going on??

the walking double dead?

How can everyone that's dead be rising from the grave yet another time? Are everyone carriers?

Also; YAY for cute Asian boy xD

I'm flabbergasted ._.

longlostson

yea they are all carriers apparently. When anyone dies, they are brought back to life as a "walker"

Sleeper Agent.

i love the walking dead, :3 it's cool :lol:

Sarcasm

ok, the newest episode, came out today or yesterday, was fucking EPIC!

I'VE ALWAYS SAID A SWORD IS THE KEY TO ZOMBIE SURVIVAL!

And what was that building in the end? The white house? If that's it, I'm hoping to see a black dude impersonating Obama go all blackhawk on some walkers ass!

Waluigi

ok, the newest episode, came out today or yesterday, was fucking EPIC!

I'VE ALWAYS SAID A SWORD IS THE KEY TO ZOMBIE SURVIVAL!

And what was that building in the end? The white house? If that's it, I'm hoping to see a black dude impersonating Obama go all blackhawk on some walkers ass!

The building in the end is a giant prison

Sleeper Agent.

:o

damn, thanks for ruining it guys :lol: we are like half a season behind other people here :lol: but i didn't look at what you guys wrote, so im kinda fine

Waluigi

:o

damn, thanks for ruining it guys :lol: we are like half a season behind other people here :lol: but i didn't look at what you guys wrote, so im kinda fine

Where are you at now? Last I asked, you saw Shane open the barn