Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

:wub:

Okay girls, it's official. Billie Joe Armstrong is the SEXIEST most GORGEOUS human god has ever created and will ever creat. Yup. No doubt about that. He's just so amazing that it hurts.

:cry:

I always want to watch of the video of this screencap. Can anyone help ??

Thanks !

Of course! This is a fantastic video. With many many very nice moment, just as the songs are born... It's so touching and uplifting.

And of course hilarious sometimes (such as Billie Joe at 5:04) because this is the Green Day ! It's part 2, but there is next to the other two too. :)

not mine pictures, just the last two

am1u.jpg

am4j.jpg

am2bv.jpg

am8.jpg

am3v.jpg

am5r.jpg

am6f.jpg

am7a.jpg

Still one of my absolute favorites. Thanks for reposting. :wub:

You're welcome. :happy:

:wub:

Okay girls, it's official. Billie Joe Armstrong is the SEXIEST most GORGEOUS human god has ever created and will ever creat. Yup. No doubt about that. He's just so amazing that it hurts.

:cry:

Honestly, Billie didn't come across as "hot" or "sexy" when I first saw pictures of him. (I hope you guys don't bash me for saying that :P ). Granted I don't remember the exact picture it was but it was definitely a picture near the AI era. I'm not saying I don't agree with you though because I think he is definitely gawh-juss :wub: he just didn't seem THAT good-looking to me until I got to know him personality-wise (at least as much as we DO know about him from biographies and videos and stuff haha). I think just listening to the songs and hearing about BJ's life story creates some kind of bond. Like I feel like I know him more than I do some of my "friends," (weird huh?) and I haven't even met him before. And that bond is what makes me/us, well, see how beautiful he is on the inside which changes our perspective about his appearance? :blush: I dunno, I don't think I've explained what I meant very well, but I felt like I had to mention that.

Not spamming btw. ;)

normal_122508_022622_2006-02-08_-_Grammy_Awards_-.jpg

I'm not sure that when I first saw a picture of Billie, my first thought is "hot" or "sexy." I thought more yknow breathtaking, beautiful and just fucking unbelievable. :wub: :wub:

But yknow, I'm still thinking he is pretty damn hott.lol.

polap.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

larged.jpg

57E61.jpg

pictures197-1.jpg

23853_119625558049738_112009425478018_293219_4554238_n.jpg

Honestly, Billie didn't come across as "hot" or "sexy" when I first saw pictures of him. (I hope you guys don't bash me for saying that :P ). Granted I don't remember the exact picture it was but it was definitely a picture near the AI era. I'm not saying I don't agree with you though because I think he is definitely gawh-juss :wub: he just didn't seem THAT good-looking to me until I got to know him personality-wise (at least as much as we DO know about him from biographies and videos and stuff haha). I think just listening to the songs and hearing about BJ's life story creates some kind of bond. Like I feel like I know him more than I do some of my "friends," (weird huh?) and I haven't even met him before. And that bond is what makes me/us, well, see how beautiful he is on the inside which changes our perspective about his appearance? :blush: I dunno, I don't think I've explained what I meant very well, but I felt like I had to mention that.

Can't agree more with you !!!

"Like I feel like I know him more than I do some of my "friends,""

Yes , I feel that!

Since I come to love green day only a few months ago

(it's a long story , but thanks to them. they certainly literally saved my life )

I feel that he is a "friend" we have known each other for a long time, and lost contact for all those years.

I always find his insights inspire me a lot and from his lyrics, I feel that he actually "know" me too!

Thanks Billie ! :)

I can understand what you r saying, because I agree! It's funny but sometimes, I just think something like that: We know Billie Joe, his thoughts, how he is passion with music, and his lyrics, his talent, all those things, and it's like a result, I mean, he seems sexy and gorgeous too (and I think that).... but in some pictures I dont think that he is SO GORGEOUS.... and sometimes, I think Tre is more gorgeous than Billie Joe. But Billie Joe gotta something, like a LIGHT y'know, that makes him so special to us!!!! :wub:

A Guns and Roses's FAN, think that Axl Roses is the best man EVER, sexy, hot, handsome... all things that we think about Billie Joe .... :ermm:

It's weird, but most people who arent Green Day's fan, dont think like us, about Billie Joe... and I think it's because we know HOW Billie is.... well whatever... he's sexy sometimes, and gorgeous in another.... but I dont think he is the MOST GORGEOUS of the world.... :D

Reverend Strychnine is sexier than BILLIE JOE!!! :wub: :wub:

I can understand what you r saying, because I agree! It's funny but sometimes, I just think something like that: We know Billie Joe, his thoughts, how he is passion with music, and his lyrics, his talent, all those things, and it's like a result, I mean, he seems sexy and gorgeous too (and I think that).... but in some pictures I dont think that he is SO GORGEOUS.... and sometimes, I think Tre is more gorgeous than Billie Joe. But Billie Joe gotta something, like a LIGHT y'know, that makes him so special to us!!!! :wub:

A Guns and Roses's FAN, think that Axl Roses is the best man EVER, sexy, hot, handsome... all things that we think about Billie Joe .... :ermm:

It's weird, but most people who arent Green Day's fan, dont think like us, about Billie Joe... and I think it's because we know HOW Billie is.... well whatever... he's sexy sometimes, and gorgeous in another.... but I dont think he is the MOST GORGEOUS of the world.... :D

Reverend Strychnine is sexier than BILLIE JOE!!! :wub: :wub:

Ok guys this is a picture thread, not a 'reasons why i fucking love billie joe omg and he's so hot because' thread.

149202_173302492682044_112009425478018_603884_1935017_n.jpg

Honestly, Billie didn't come across as "hot" or "sexy" when I first saw pictures of him. (I hope you guys don't bash me for saying that :P ). ... he just didn't seem THAT good-looking to me until I got to know him personality-wise (at least as much as we DO know about him from biographies and videos and stuff haha). I think just listening to the songs and hearing about BJ's life story creates some kind of bond. Like I feel like I know him more than I do some of my "friends," (weird huh?) and I haven't even met him before. ...

the first picture I saw of him, was the one in the RockAgainstBush II booklet :P When I saw the making of AI on TV, a few weeks before its release, I was totally...you know... like struck by lightning :wub::wub: or whatever you may call it... :happy:

yeah, listening to the songs and hearing about his life creates a kind of bond. And I agree with " I feel like I know him more than I do some of my "friends," and I haven't even met him before".

... . . . It's weird, but most people who arent Green Day's fan, dont think like us, about Billie Joe... and I think it's because we know HOW Billie is.... well whatever... he's sexy sometimes, and gorgeous in another.... but I dont think he is the MOST GORGEOUS of the world.... :D Reverend Strychnine is sexier than BILLIE JOE!!! :wub: :wub:

the Rev is a sexmachine xD

However,

:wub:Okay girls, it's official. Billie Joe Armstrong is the SEXIEST most GORGEOUS human god has ever created and will ever creat. Yup. No doubt about that. He's just so amazing that it hurts. :cry:

I totally agree with BillieJoezee's statement :wub:

...anyway, let's post pictures (we have to fill another 500 pages :P)

greenday3smopt.jpg

it's the same as my signature sorry =/

Nevermind... I was just a lil bit confused. xD

tumblrl8uct63xjd1qderdu.png

Ok guys this is a picture thread, not a 'reasons why i fucking love billie joe omg and he's so hot because' thread.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs570.ash2/149202_173302492682044_112009425478018_603884_1935017_n.jpg

Sorry for bringing that whole convo up XD I thought people would post pictures along with their posts too...

Anyways~

kimmel11.jpg

kimmel13.jpg

kimmel19.jpg

I love the halo effect in this one.^

15.jpg

sry for spamming already..I wasn't on a few days ..what happened to the old thread? was it too full?

sry for spamming already..I wasn't on a few days ..what happened to the old thread? was it too full?

This is a thread to post pictures of Billie Joe

There's a few basic rules you are asked to follow.

1. Don't post pictures over 600 pixels wide with their img tags so the pictures dont stretch the board.

2. Don't quote img tags when quoting a picture so the same picture isn't posted over and over again.

3. Don't hyperlink the pictures. Meaning, unless they are a thumbnail, they should NOT be clickable.

4. Don't post more than 15 pictures a day in this thread. It helps control the flow of the thread and ensures that no one person is taking up a single page all to them self.

5. No naked pictures - they will be removed. Show some restraint due to the young age of some of the forum members.

IMPORTANT:

Family Member Picture Privacy Policy: Please do not post pictures of any of Green Day’s family members/girlfriends unless they are official publicity photos. This means no paparazzi photos and no personal photos. Even if one of the guys is in the paparazzi or personal photos, they are not allowed. If the photos are not taken explicitly for the public and approved by the band for the public, they cannot be posted in the picture threads or used on the forum in any form. Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre are fairly private people. We need to respect their privacy and the privacy of their family members. This forum is dedicated to Green Day, not their families. Pictures of their kids/girlfriends/wives/brothers/sisters/parents/etc should not be posted all over the place. Please do not exploit the band.

This.. is... ok. I'll say noth to this.

Hehehe. I have more. :D

tumblr_lbburrPkFs1qdhgb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbbupiszu11qdhgb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbbucvCFrb1qdhgb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbbsoi8TxZ1qdhgb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbbskqS8KQ1qdhgb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbbs84Pc9X1qdhgb4o1_500.jpg

AND. I. HAVE. MOOORE! :woot:

I love allllll photos in this thread btw.

I love it when his eyes crinkle and he's smiling when he's singing like here :wub:

normal_3232423.jpg

Thank you! Guys please keep the spam down to a minimum.

It was getting hard to control with quoting img tags and stuff so we decided to start over.

normal_bj49.jpg

Archived