Satanic Heavy Metal band The Greendays threaten our youth

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

I thanks them (GD) eveyday for having helped me to grow up open-minded!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never heard of this Satanic Heavy Metal band before to be honest, but The Greendays sound like trouble.

Seriously, is this guy trying to rack up the most amount of sins possible in a lifetime? Anyone who listens to these Greendays will go to Hell because they are nothing but environmentalist fags who hate Jesus.

oh my goooooood....

are these people SERIOUS?

"The Greendays"?

A Satanic heavy metal band?!?!

:blink:

Sorry son, but you drug induced haze is messing with your mind. It is 'Greenday'.

:lol:

Did you guys see what happenes when you get banned?

You get this Avatar:

Banned1.png

So he's also an drunkard and lives in the most liberal city in the USA. Why am I not surprised?

this is the funniest stuff i've read in aaaaages!^^

No one cares. Now please read your Holy Bible!

this is too much :lol:

this is a good one :woot:

Well....

1) they aren't metal

2) they aren't new by any means

3) to the person that listed all of the albums he burned... that sucks, I'm a big fan of all of them

4) At least Billie Joe doesn't beat his wife like all the drunken redneck trash on this website

5) Go die :devil:

I laughed so hard on 4)

They are threatening God's word by spreading demonic propaganda amongst young teenagers. They're all going to hell.

You are absolutely right. The more you read the Bible, the wiser you get. Funny how the godless atheists have not realized that yet with all their "science" and "logic".

i see there is not really a point of quoting, because we can quote every single post from there ... oh my god this is so funny xD

OKAY one last thing .... i think its funny he uses the same words like bejee on stage ...

and so what if they are going to hell? that's what you want right so what are you worrying about?

Are you nuts? I don't want them to go to hell, I want them to get Saved®.

This stuff is priceless. Id love if they saw this video

Edit: Actually i just looked around that forum and some of the headings on the threads are fucking scary. :o

"You may also notice that the members of this three-man satanic army are covered in tattoos and makeup, which is their not-so-subtle way of rebelling against GOD's commands not to make cuttings in our flesh or to wear that which pertains to a woman"

LOL! These guys are retarted -no doubt about it- xD

register and post it xDDD

:lol:

Im not one to provoke psychopathic religious cults :lol: I think they are suffering enough :P

Okay, you guys know that site is fake, right?

I agree, they are heavy death metal and should be eliminated.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...and she really beat those guys asses :P

She did....

Wait, am I missing something here? :lol:

"This is exactly why your children should not listen to heavy metal! If they're not blowing their own heads off with shotguns or sacrificing household pets in the name of Satan, they're planting trees and soliciting sex in truckstops. Absolutely disgusting. "

oh and this is a funny one! "What's the difference between "punk" and "metal"?

I am pissing myself right now! :lol:

Haha. That's cheered me up no end XD. What a bunch of pathetic wank stains. I am Christian and I still listen to Green Day, does that mean I'm going to be influenced by everything they Green Day say or do? No. The people on that forum need to get a grip of themselves and maybe lay off the holy water for a while :P

I am Christian and I still listen to Green Day, does that mean I'm going to be influenced by everything they Green Day say or do? No.

But you will burn in Hell! :o

How could anyone think that site's actually serious?! :lol: This is the first time I've heard of it, and I knew it was of the parodic variety by, like, the second line! You guuuuuuuys. :P

I mean, sure, there are insanely ridiculous religious fanatics out there, but even they're not that over the top.

... Okay, so a lot of them are, but you rarely find that many all in one place.

Love it though they can't pronunce words. :lol:

GREENDAY is NOT new, They've been around since the 90s. I used to think they were cool and then I grew up and rebuked them. They just make a bunch of noise and scream gibberish

90's???

Archived