Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

I snorted I was laughing so hard.

BAM bitch! you just got tumblr'd

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great! :lol: I laughed so much.

"They're pro-abortion" and "they don't look like hippies." OMG. xD

The entire time whilst reading I was considering emailing this to the Westbroro Baptist chuirch just so I can get a video called "God Hates Green Day":lol:

I especially love the people that take this seriously and try to defend Green Day. :lol:

The arguments are cute and hil air eeous!

And how the "religious people" are like "*straight face* I don't hear a difference." when they try to explain that Green Day isn't metal. :lol:

Oh god, im dying. :lol:

What's beautiful about putting your tallywhacker in another man's fecal-stained rectum?

:lol:

I actually can't stop laughing OMG! :lol:

What's beautiful about putting your tallywhacker in another man's fecal-stained rectum?

Funniest part! ^

and

The Greendays sound like trouble
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lol what the hell?

haha, if these guys are serious then this is hilarious!

"I looked up this Greendays online and read about their lead singer. Turns out he is a filthy sodomite that will sleep with anything" :lol:

I'm surprised he hasn't come out public with his interest in molesting children and bestiality.

^ Hot damn :lol:

So he's also an drunkard and lives in the most liberal city in the USA. Why am I not surprised?

So he is happy to make houses for negro crack addicts for free? Can this man be any more revolting?

ta-haa x)

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, that made me laugh so much x)

Wasn't there a site similar that talked about Harry Potter too? & they said JK Rowling was a man and stuff and was teaching them satanical stuff :P

I'm going to finish the whole page because it's funny as hell haha

Seriously, is this guy trying to rack up the most amount of sins possible in a lifetime? Anyone who listens to these Greendays will go to Hell because they are nothing but environmentalist fags who hate Jesus.

GUIZ! Guess what? WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!! :banana:

I read this last night, absolute classic :lol: :lol:

It's just sad that there are people out there who take religion that seriously :rolleyes: Wasting your time love!

Omg :lol: Just omg :lol:

Anyone who listens to these Greendays will go to Hell because they are nothing but environmentalist fags who hate Jesus.

Thank lord I don't listen to "Greendays", then.

Green Day is an eco-friendly band. Why else would they have a name like that.

Dying.

I looked up this Greendays online and read about their lead singer. Turns out he is a filthy sodomite that will sleep with anything.

This can't be real, can it? :lol:

Haha this made me think about back in 2004 when I started listening to Green Day. I was 10 years old, gullible and trying to be a Christian. My friend's conservative mother told him that he couldn't buy American Idiot the album, because she checked out JOS' lyrics on the internet and they sang about Jesus watching TV on his crucifix. I was shocked at and disappointed in my favorite band. Also: the title, Bullet In A Bible, caused my friend's grandmother to freak out and he had to buy a Westlife CD for XMas, instead of BIAB.

At first I stayed away from JOS, but after a while I could not resist listening to what would turn out to be one of my favorite songs ever. :D

Dying.

This can't be real, can it? :lol:

"A filthy sodomite". :lol:

the post by Rev. Jim Osborne in the first page is disgusting

So he is happy to make houses for negro crack addicts for free? Can this man be any more revolting?

WTF :wacko:

Hahaha that is seriously the funniest thing ive read all week....no all year....no probably my whole life :lol:

Oh my God!!!I almost registered to that forum ;)

so was it all a joke??? OMG! I reached the end just now!

lol i registered there to join the GD Rox trolling but i got banned before i even got to posting anything :lol:

i guess they don't like names like "BJAisGod" :ermm:

Archived