Satanic Heavy Metal band The Greendays threaten our youth

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=39301

Just read it. And not just the first post, read the entire first page. I'm not going to quote anything because that'll spoil it. I laughed out loud the entire time. It's better than comedy gold.

And I really hope it hasn't been posted yet.

Edit:

Read this spoiler after reading the link, and before replying to this thread.

Since people can't seem to read the last page or even the last couple of posts of a thread, I'll just post this disclaimer.

This site is fake. It's a parody on hardcore Christians, it's satirical. Read this.

It is fake.

Sorry if this spoils it, but the amount of people getting all worked up over it was getting annoying.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol what the hell?

haha, if these guys are serious then this is hilarious!

"I looked up this Greendays online and read about their lead singer. Turns out he is a filthy sodomite that will sleep with anything" :lol:

Landover Baptist is a satirical site. It's a joke, as far as I've always known it to be. Not a serious site.

Doesn't make it any less hilarious. But, thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't entirely sure whether it was serious or not.

Landover Baptist is a satirical site. It's a joke, as far as I've always known it to be. Not a serious site.

Oh alright... haha, still hilarious though!

Doesn't make it any less hilarious. But, thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't entirely sure whether it was serious or not.

Haha, no worries. You are actually the second person in a few weeks to talk about this site. I think someone on Twitter (or maybe in Random News here) mentioned it, and didn't know if it was true or not.

Here is what Wiki says about the site (and yes, The Greendays are Satanic!): WIKIPEDIA LINK

Aw, bummer, spoiled the joke, sorry guys. After the Billie in Peru thread and the American Idiot thread today, just trying to stem the Mass Hysteria, lol. :)

:bunny::wacko::woot:

Oh my god that is funny (no pun intended)! "Greenday" is definitely metal... for sure!

Green Day is an eco-friendly band. Why else would they have a name like that.

Right..... that is where the name came from :lol:

What's beautiful about putting your tallywhacker in another man's fecal-stained rectum?

That quote is just perfect :lol:

I find it kind of a shame its a joke, just because it would be even more hilarious if it was serious, but it is still daaaaamn funny!

Haha I came across that forum a couple of weeks ago. It is probably the funniest thing I have ever read :lol:

Oh my God... :lol::lol:

Green Day is an eco-friendly band. Why else would they have a name like that.

Yeah that's the reason :rolleyes:

I'm surprised he hasn't come out public with his interest in molesting children and bestiality.

:blink: wtf?? :lol:

I have never heard of this Satanic Heavy Metal band before to be honest, but The Greendays sound like trouble.

... NO WORDS.

ok that weird reverend saying its a surprise billie isnt famous for molesting children is just insulting and doesnt show any kind of respect.....what a fucking jerk.

Anyone who listens to these Greendays will go to Hell because they are nothing but environmentalist fags who hate Jesus.

Dammit. :(

The more you read the Bible, the wiser you get. Funny how the godless atheists have not realized that yet with all their "science" and "logic".

:lol: This site is a joke right? I'm kind of confused, :wacko:

Archived