Satanic Heavy Metal band The Greendays threaten our youth

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll join that forum to troll it

exactly what i am going to do.

This just goes to show that listening to the heavy metal rock and roll stylings of The Greendays helps rot your brain and turns you into an incorrigible, rebellious harlot. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of hidden backward messages in Greendays songs.

Oh god I feel like such an incorrigible, rebellious harlot now for listening to the oh so metal greendays :rolleyes::lol:

At least this site is satirical cause if not, well that'd be sad to see people that stupid lol

Ahh.. you can't make this stuff up. :happy:

Anyone from here still trolling? I'm surprised that no one mentioned Church on Sunday. xD

"doesn't classify himself as anything" is a euphemism that he will have intercourse with anything that moves. I'm surprised he hasn't come out public with his interest in molesting children and bestiality.

I shouldn't be laughing so hard at this, but...

It's impossible :lol:

Green Day is an eco-friendly band. Why else would they have a name like that.

Obviously.

Good luck - I still have not gotten an e-mail. I've tried to register under three different names. I'm ready to say,

a friend knew one of the roadies and we went back stage and that singer (if you want to call him that) humped my leg like a dog for a full five minutes.

Oh my god! It's kinda...weird. :lol:

1. It's Green Day. not greenday

Sorry son, but you drug induced haze is messing with your mind. It is 'Greenday'.

WTF?

"I also believe that "Greenday" has spent many hours studying satanic rhythms designed to summon demons."

What the? :lol:

"I looked up this Greendays online and read about their lead singer. Turns out he is a filthy sodomite that will sleep with anything" :lol:

Took me 20 minutes to read the whole page, i was laughing that much. This is the best thread yet :]

wow. i laughed like an idiot at my computer screen. thats is just too good

you hear that guys? we're disciples of Satan. darn :P

Can't wait to see you guys in hell! Ahaha.

We'll throw a huuuge party and Green Day will be playing (since they'll be in hell too)

It'll be a concert that will last forever! Can you imagine that?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

HELL SOUNDS FUN THIS WAY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Justine, you can live your life as a harlot, but do not attempt to infect our pure forum with your tawdry words.

Greenday is evil. They promote promiscuity and drug consumption among a myriad of other horrors. There is no possible way you can defend such a terrible group of home wreckers. Had you been going to Church and praying to Jesus, you'd be married by now and have several sons. Instead your womb is drying up like month old bread.

In reply to a Green day fan not cottoning on to the fact this is satire :lol:

We'll throw a huuuge party and Green Day will be playing (since they'll be in hell too)

It'll be a concert that will last forever! Can you imagine that?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

HELL SOUNDS FUN THIS WAY.

Goooooo Hell!

I'm gonna start doing some extra sinning to make sure I get in.

Hot, hot eternal mosh pit ftw!

We can have a party in hell to music from said Satanic Heavy Metal group. :runaround:

We can have a party in hell to music from said Satanic Heavy Metal group. :runaround:

oh yeah I will go to hell too ,the people there are way better than in heaven: Jos ,"the Satanic Heavy Metal Band" and you guys :banana:

who wants to go to heaven anymore if there are just those "read your holy bible ,don't think yourself and shut up guys"?

Archived