Satanic Heavy Metal band The Greendays threaten our youth

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I've been reading some of the threads and the whole site is just way too funny. :lol:

OMG I love it.

"Green Day is an eco-friendly band. Why else would they have a name like that."

Crying right now. omg. :lol:

that's brilliant!

reminds me of the people outside the Mountain View show with the signs and the megaphones xD

that's brilliant!

reminds me of the people outside the Mountain View show with the signs and the megaphones xD

Sounds amusing :lol:. All we had outside Wembley after the show was one man holding up a tiny little "Jesus" sign between his fingers and politely offering out leaflets.

"guess what, nancyboy? It is wrong. And it's not a beautiful thing. What's beautiful about putting your tallywhacker in another man's fecal-stained rectum?"

LAWL

that's brilliant!

I read somewhere (maybe it was the tour thread for Shoreline?) that those guys protest every concert. Which made me really sad cause I was hoping that they were there specifically protesting Green Day. Haha, that would have been epic. And very special! lol.

If this article was serious, then I will forever lose all faith in humanity and retreat to my doomsday bunker in the Mojave desert. :mellow:

i remember finding this page a long time ago and laughing... i'm glad i got to remember and laugh again :lol:

I read somewhere (maybe it was the tour thread for Shoreline?) that those guys protest every concert. Which made me really sad cause I was hoping that they were there specifically protesting Green Day. Haha, that would have been epic. And very special! lol.

Ive seen it at a few of the US shows.

we don't get that here, it was a bit of a shock at first :lol:

I laughed so hard at the discription of them...but then reading the comments just pissed me off. I hate these narrow minded ppl who think they are doing the "Lords" work when they are just discriminating and being plain hateful :mad: Cant stand it. :dry: Hypocrites

It's a satirical site, folks! :)

Here is what Wiki says about the site (and yes, The Greendays are Satanic!): WIKIPEDIA LINK

Oh dear sweet God, I'm glad to hear it was just a joke... I almost lost all my faith in humanity from reading that...

still funny as hell though (no pun intended) thanks for posting!

OMG that is so funny!! I laughed so hard reading all that. Its sad to believe that there are so many closed, small minded people out there

Ive seen it at a few of the US shows.

we don't get that here, it was a bit of a shock at first :lol:

Really? I didn't see that at any of the Green Day shows I went to this year, except for Shoreline, not even at the San Antonio show, but you went to more shows in the heartland of America than I did. I stuck to the East and West Coasts, England and Canada. I try not to venture into the heartland too much. :whistle Going to San Antonio was a bit of a fluke for me, but I think that protest at Mountain View was the first time I saw one at a concert that I can remember. But yes, we are crazy here, that's for sure.

yeah, and the sad part is that there are people out there who actually think like that >_>... i saw a site one time that was talking about the usual: how rock music is the devil's music, etc., and they even had a whole article about how designers are making prom dresses with the intention of getting girls pregnant. It was so stupid because they used words like "Satan scepter" for penis and stuff *eyeroll*

If that doesn't bring the LOLZ I don't know what does! :lol: Hahaha, I remember there was a site like this dedicated to the bashing of Goths\Gothic subculture and I made a long-ass rant on there and now realize that it's probably a joke like this.

All I have to say is:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't even know what to say. So hilarious :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see you guys in hell! Ahaha.

Yay! See you there! Don't forget to pack shorts, I hear it's pretty warm there.

I'm happy and disappointed that this isn't real. I could totally see that being a real thing though...Lotta coo-coo religious nut jobs in the world :P

Jeez :lol:

On the first page they condemned Billie for planting trees? If it wasn't a joke I would definitely be worried.

There was a point where I was nearly screaming at the screen "PUNK! NOT METAL OKAY! IT'S PUNK!!!

But once I realised it was a joke it got pretty funny.

Archived