Satanic Heavy Metal band The Greendays threaten our youth

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

OMG O.O there's lots of bullshit in that page!!!

maybe we'll find a thread there called "new satanic singer, Justin Bieber" :lol:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha lmfao, is that for real? That's a narrow minded religious fanatic for ya.

I don't even know what to say. So hilarious :lol: :lol:

Anyone who listens to these Greendays will go to Hell because they are nothing but environmentalist fags who hate Jesus.

Can't wait to see you guys in hell! Ahaha.

So he is happy to make houses for negro crack addicts for free? Can this man be any more revolting?

LOLOLOL

So that site IS a joke then? I've read a couple things from there before that seemed to crazy to be true, but you know, truth can be stranger than fiction. :lol:

I'm wondering if these people are trolls themselves... Is it actually possible to be that fucking stupid?

I'm wondering if these people are trolls themselves... Is it actually possible to be that fucking stupid?

I second that =/

Read this and I'll leave it to you to decide whether it's a joke or not. :P

That was fucking hilarious. I love how all these people are throwing bible verses out to prove why "the Greendays" are a 'satanic metal band' and yet they can't be assed to do any real research. So many "Billy Joe"s

Guess I figured out where lots of people in my part of the world hang out online.

Edit: yep, they are all trolling XD What is sad however, is that there really are people that stupid

whoooolly shit thats so funny! "So he is happy to make houses for negro crack addicts for free?" LMAO!!! good thing thats fake, cause i dont know if anything that ridiculous even exists

Read this and I'll leave it to you to decide whether it's a joke or not. :P

Obama, black crayons??? WTF?? D:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDDDDDDDD

funiest shit ive ever seen lmaooooo

idiots !

a new upcoming band!

dumb fucks!

It's a satirical site, folks! :)

Here is what Wiki says about the site (and yes, The Greendays are Satanic!): WIKIPEDIA LINK

Thanks for clearing it up. It was really pissing me off. Didn't find it funny at all until I read the Wiki link and then I reread it understood the desire to rile the masses.

Just wonder how many people believe what they write is gospel?

wattt.

I love the second post, the rational 'erm, green day aren't metal'

Turns out he is a filthy sodomite that will sleep with anything.

ouuuu! what a mean man

Oh My GOD

So it's just a giant troll site is it? :huh:

oh.

godsake.

omg...there's so much to quote from that...but this would turn into the longest post ever

I want to say to someone that I'm a fan of The Greendays :lol::lol:

omg :lol:

"doesn't classify himself as anything" is a euphemism that he will have intercourse with anything that moves. I'm surprised he hasn't come out public with his interest in molesting children and bestiality.

Archived