Green Day Merch

Dai.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to merge this with the Green Day Merch thread, you can continue this discussion there.

oh noooooooo!!! I can't find anymore the ''who the fuck is treè cool'' tee!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

I WANT IT SO MUCH!!!

if anyone find it going around in online shops...pleas, tell me!!!

oh noooooooo!!! I can't find anymore the ''who the fuck is treè cool'' tee!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

I WANT IT SO MUCH!!!

if anyone find it going around in online shops...pleas, tell me!!!

They used to sell it on Zazzle.com but I dunno if they still do, maybe check it out?

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can get green day wristbands/bracelets or a GD necklace or similar - preferably that ships to the UK and doesnt have a shipping cost thats 5 times the price of what im buying :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone looking to sell any extra Vinyls? I just lost all of mine..and am looking to replace any I can.

I think their merch is quite expensive :/ and I wish more stores in my area would sell them.

Ebay is your friend, people!!! I just bought the upside-down flag Adeline shirt, and the American Idiot one with the guy dropping bombs. I've been looking for those two for the longest time. I'm so excited! :dance: Plus if you search 'Green Day patches' or 'Green Day pins', there are tons of them.

The one thing I don't really like is how expensive hoodies can be. And they usually don't come in bigger sizes. But that means I can make my own and have a one of a kind! :)

That said, I don't really wear tshirts too often, but I do tend to collect them. Esp. the ones from tours.

I have just got the Tre international superaction figure on ebay for £14.50 inc postage :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

That t-shirt is right awesome. I really hope they sell it in Zara here. Going to a city which has one with the GDC Dutchies meet-up, sooo hopefully they carry it :happy:

Archived