Green Day Merch

Dai.

I noticed there are quite a number of threads regarding this. All about the same, yet not the same. So me and the mod team decided it'd be better to have just one thread about general talk about it, such as what your favorite item/store is, least favorite, something cool you found/own, something you're hoping to find, questions, etc etc. So here you go.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the Green Day tourshirt I bought at Pinkpop last Saturday. I love the 21CB artwork on it :wub:

I love this thread already. :D The amount of GD merch I have isn't too shabby, I suppose, it's a decent sized list.. Um... I recently bought a Class of 13 shirt with a gasmask man on it, and it's pretty awesome.

Does anyone have pics of the merch their selling at these summer shows?? is it much different to the merch sold back in the last leg?

^ I was curious of that too. But I don't know if the merch for the 2010 US tour will be different than the UK tour.

^ I was curious of that too. But I don't know if the merch for the 2010 US tour will be different than the UK tour.

Well last year the merch we got in Europe was exactly the same as the merch in the US leg

I think this thread is a fantastic idea!

Today I checked interpunk, who normally have lots of awesome Green Day merch and now they mostly just have 21stCB stuff. :\

I do need/want to get some 21stCB stuff but I'm sad to see so much of the older merch going. I think I'll try and get the one that has Green Day spray painted and pink graffiti in the background, soon.

Also, I really really really want a Foxboro Hot Tubs teeshirt. Nobody seems to sell them anymore. Help?!

Kind of removes a lot of the information for people, and like people that were looking for specific things. I was searching for that little Brit who wanted the Kerplunk shirt in the UK.

Had he made a thread about it or he just posted in one of the existing ones? Do you remember his username? Perhaps I could help you find him.

I usually prefer Interpunk for non Green Day related merch :lol: They're great for Riverdales, Rancid, Screeching Weasel, etc. but all the GD stuff seems to be the same. I have always bought my GD merch online (apart from the tour shirts, and the odd few I bought in Asha in Dublin) I used to use Cinder Block all the time. They once gave me a bunch of free GD stuff because I gave them really positive feedback :lol:

I never really go shopping in general for GD stuff, I usually go looking for something specific which I have seen and that I want :P

^ I really want those Tubbie shirts! I love teh Virgin Mary one :wub:

They better come out with different shirts for the summer tour... cause I already have most of the ones from the last leg :whistle

Here is the second post to his/her search. If he/she is smart enough to find this thread and see that their's was closed, they're not smart enough to own a t-shirt. :)

Don't see Kerplunk, but Dookie, and a lot of merch on this UK site. HERE

Oh my god, I am finding some funny shit on this search

Here is a greenday Kerplunk patch, in stock, UK. Almost there,

KERPLUNK PATCH (And its 1.75 or something).

Here is a men's small Kerplunk T in stock.

HERE

EBAY INTERNATIONAL at 6p.22 (Sorry, don't know where the pound sign is)

EDIT: Oh the links show up as the TEXT in the copied links since I copied and pasted it because it wont let me edit, and I don't remember the addies. Oh well. It was in the "looking for merch in the UK" (Or something like that) thread that was closed.

Thanks ;) I'll post a link to this thread on his closed one.

my favourite stores for GD merch are HMV and Sunrise. thats where all my merch comes from. Best Buy is decent too.

I really wanted the shirt that has like the day on it for a particular show (19 December 2009). Anyway, being front of the merch line (also the line line itsefl), I thought I could get that particular shirt. Apparently they didnt have it which is weird because the show I went to was the original show and the one the night before was announced later so I got another one instead (the collage one). So as we start to leave after, I see people with the shirts that were supposedly not available. Naturally disappointed, I tried my best to find it online with no luck. Would there be any way to find that particular shirt? Or did I miss out for good?

I really wanted the shirt that has like the day on it for a particular show (19 December 2009). Anyway, being front of the merch line (also the line line itsefl), I thought I could get that particular shirt. Apparently they didnt have it which is weird because the show I went to was the original show and the one the night before was announced later so I got another one instead (the collage one). So as we start to leave after, I see people with the shirts that were supposedly not available. Naturally disappointed, I tried my best to find it online with no luck. Would there be any way to find that particular shirt? Or did I miss out for good?

Trade Me?

I actually really like the packaging for my Foxboro Hot Tubs CD. I absolutely love how it looks like there's a vinyl record in there, and it confused me when I bought it :whistle I like my Adeline shirts as well.

one of my favorite items from the green day merch stands at the shows, was the beanie from the last tour, don't know why but i wear it all the time i love ti, its got the skulls on it :D

i use to have the baseball tee that the drummer from the school of rock wore during the credits of that movie. i want to find it!!!

Does anyone have pics of the merch their selling at these summer shows?? is it much different to the merch sold back in the last leg?

I made a picture of the merch we could buy at Pinkpop. As you can see the purple girly tee is new, I think. I don't know if they'll sell the same stuff at the other shows too, or if they'll add more/other things.

Grindstore is good for merch, i use there a lot and also Loud clothing to. And of course you can't go wrong with ebay

Anyone know if the tour tee's from this tour are the same as the ones from last year? Like have they got the same designs on them or are they different since its a different tour?

Do they still have the shirts with the show on the back , E.G like they had GLASGOW S.E.C.C in Glasgow and LONDON O2 on the London ones, with the dates on, do they still have those?

Do they still have the shirts with the show on the back , E.G like they had GLASGOW S.E.C.C in Glasgow and LONDON O2 on the London ones, with the dates on, do they still have those?

You mean with the actual date? I don't know. They didn't have those at Pinkpop unfortunately. I wanted to have a shirt that said like 'May 29, Landgraaf' or so, but they only had tourshirts with all the city's on the back.

You mean with the actual date? I don't know. They didn't have those at Pinkpop unfortunately. I wanted to have a shirt that said like 'May 29, Landgraaf' or so, but they only had tourshirts with all the city's on the back.

Yeah they had a separate date shirt every night on the UK tour in 09, so i guess they stopped that now

If you don't mind using eBay, try these links:

Thanks! I normally wouldn't want to use e-Bay but I just set up paypal recently, plus the seller looks legit so if they still have teeshirts in a few weeks, I'll definitely buy them from there! Thank you :)

i use to have the baseball tee that the drummer from the school of rock wore during the credits of that movie. i want to find it!!!

aaaaah! I would love that!

I made a picture of the merch we could buy at Pinkpop. As you can see the purple girly tee is new, I think. I don't know if they'll sell the same stuff at the other shows too, or if they'll add more/other things.

Oooh! New stuff :o

I hope they have the seperate date thing at Marlay park and that it's not sold out after the show. :\

Archived