Green Day Merch

Dai.

I'm so in love with these! I ordered a local artisan to custom make them for me. They're still not finished tho. I will glue an American Idiot sticker to the drum. <3

EDIT: Glued it. 

14051786_881256275307333_308696388968416

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, penbreaker said:

BJ guitar is hanging too high.

They're also yellow. You can't be too picky.

13 hours ago, penbreaker said:

BJ guitar is hanging too high.

He doesn't play at concerts most of the time anyway XD

13 hours ago, Liam said:

They're also yellow. You can't be too picky.

That's because they're inspired by The Simpsons. They appeared in their movie and, like all bands that go to Springfield, they died.

13007377_816872001745761_702263830565296

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

How much are shirts from the tour? After the AMAs I really want that shirt that says "No Racism" etc on the back. I was hoping someone could pick it up for me from one of the shows if I have enough money.

Anyone know if the webstore is doing a Black Friday sale this year?  I know they did last year (I still have the emails), but I've seen nothing about discounts for this year.

Also, does the merch from the webstore (particularly the shirts) show up on tour?  I've seen pictures of the merch booth from the club tour, but a lot of the stuff from the booth isn't on the webstore (and vice-versa).

5 minutes ago, BCap said:

Anyone know if the webstore is doing a Black Friday sale this year?  I know they did last year (I still have the emails), but I've seen nothing about discounts for this year.

Also, does the merch from the webstore (particularly the shirts) show up on tour?  I've seen pictures of the merch booth from the club tour, but a lot of the stuff from the booth isn't on the webstore (and vice-versa).

i would LOVE to know this. because of course the year i want some things from the site they haven't advertised at all for Black Friday sales!
god dammit, green day.

6 hours ago, BCap said:

5 hours ago, belinda jane said:

i would LOVE to know this. because of course the year i want some things from the site they haven't advertised at all for Black Friday sales!
god dammit, green day.

Im not sure about the webstore but Hot Topic actually has some really cool Green Day t shirts online right now and all of them are $10 for Black Friday! The hoodies are 25% off too.

Hey guys, does anyone know where is the grey dookie shirt from? It's supposed to be new and i saw a picture of it somewhere.

btw, Hot Topic is selling T-shirts for $10 each.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so you may already know that greenday.com is doing a sale of if you spend $50, you get free shipping until Dec. 16th.

I couldn't resist. I know, I'm terrible. But what's interesting is that today I put my cart together and it totaled 50.97. In the checkout area, the site discounted me 16 dollars for no apparent reason. There aren't any additional discounts being advertised right now and I did not input a promo code.

So what's interesting is that my $50.97 cart went down to $36 something...BUT- it kept my free shipping discount. So I got free shipping for $36 instead of $50 AND got the wrapping paper as well.

My point is...if you were planning on taking advantage of this deal, you should do it like, now, and make that $50 purchase a $30 one. :thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

Ok, so you may already know that greenday.com is doing a sale of if you spend $50, you get free shipping until Dec. 16th.

I couldn't resist. I know, I'm terrible. But what's interesting is that today I put my cart together and it totaled 50.97. In the checkout area, the site discounted me 16 dollars for no apparent reason. There aren't any additional discounts being advertised right now and I did not input a promo code.

So what's interesting is that my $50.97 cart went down to $36 something...BUT- it kept my free shipping discount. So I got free shipping for $36 instead of $50 AND got the wrapping paper as well.

My point is...if you were planning on taking advantage of this deal, you should do it like, now, and make that $50 purchase a $30 one. :thumbsup:

The reason you got the sale was because of this:

3 hours ago, Joe K said:

The reason you got the sale was because of this:

Well that's weird that's not on their home page...

But sweet! Most places wouldn't normally apply the free shipping to the total before discount, so it's definitely a unique situation to take advantage of!

Archived