Awesome as Fuck

Francois

Someday, I'm gonna talk to Billie and get his permission to film an entire show, with a professional setup. And then I will release it, uncut and unedited.

That would be awesome.

I bet he'd love that idea.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someday, I'm gonna talk to Billie and get his permission to film an entire show, with a professional setup. And then I will release it, uncut and unedited.

THAT'S GOOD. I LIKE IT.

Whoever wants the bonus tracks: Feel free to PM me :P

hahaa here. I want the bonus tracks, too

"I hope steve jobs dies of cancer" but hey lets but the bonus tracks just on itunes. Wtf.

It's not the band's decision where things are released. It's Reprise/Warner's decision

Oh my WMUWSE and Good Riddance there are fucking oceans ;~~~~~~~~~~; :wub::cry: kladjsag;sdghkasjfa

Sorry guys but omg. AAF is just lkasjdgsaa;gdjasdkfla; it just reminds me of how much I love them there is no .gif to express the emotions I'm feeling

Sorry guys but omg. AAF is just lkasjdgsaa;gdjasdkfla; it just reminds me of how much I love them there is no .gif to express the emotions I'm feeling

Does this .gif express the emotions you're feeling? :sherlock:

2805e02.gif

From watching Jason White during Jesus of Suburbia I've noticed I've been playing one part of "City of the Damned" wrong for years.

The drum solo in Burnout, the guitar solo in American Idiot and all the solos in My Generation demand to be played at full volume

The drum solo in Burnout, the guitar solo in American Idiot and all the solos in My Generation demand to be played at full volume

the whole album should be played at full volume

I just found bonus tracks, just.. fucking.. beautiful. Letterbomb is so fucking great. Just three days to go and I can listen the whole album. I'm not going to listen another songs before that. :)

I am so declaring the radio and tv mine on Tuesday and play it alll day long at full volume.

I told you on Facebook to contact me :(:P

And yeah, it is. By far the best song on the DVD, followed by Static Age and She.

I added you on msn but you weren't online all evening =/

It's so great :woot:

the entire DVD is so great :woot:

and I would say the entire album but I haven't listened anything past When I Come Around yet.

It would be three hours long, though XD it's one thing to watch a three hour long show when you're there, but on TV it might get a bit tiresome ...

It doesn't for me :lol:. I love those dvds Xabulous put together of the entire O2 and Wembley shows, and I've lost count of the number of whole shows I've watched on youtube. AAF will be great because of the quality but I'd much prefer an entire uncut show of that quality :woot:, you could always skip bits when you didn't feel like watching it all.

Holding off on watching the video posted on YouTube. Waiting until I get the DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday. Would rather watch them for the first time in HD on a 65" TV with surround sound :P

and here you go to listen to paper lanterns/2000 light years away.

Where can i listen to christie road??? PLEASE!!

OK my review ater a couple of days of overly obsessed listening.

Editing wise i would love to Pat on the back how well the crowd was edited. Comparing to Bullet in a bible it shits on it. Theres no overly loud screaming girls in your ears all the time but you still know there is AND IT WORKS. I know i have gone on about the auto-tune quite alot, but to be fair it isnt obsessivly used its just the fact that they have used it when it doesnt need to be used, as a green day fan im sure i will get alot of flack for this use. But as i said its not used alot, its the just the fact is was used.

I cannot be fucked to carry on done.

can someone PM me the bonus track or only christie road PLESE??? :( i'm going crazy can't find that one nowhere :(

thanks in advance

^ it's on its way! (:

Wow, the last "21 guns" in 21 Guns from the CD is impressive! :o

Archived