Awesome as Fuck

Francois

I'm kinda hoping that they recorded and will be using the Wembley gig as a basis for the Live DVD after all it was the gig I went to and it was the biggest gig of their tour! (I'm bais, sue me...)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about the girl from Paris too, though a montage would be amazing

not that I'd want my terrible singing on there :pinch:

I could actually even see that soming...I mean it has been an important part of the shows this era...

Not sure if they're using anything from South America, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see a video to go along with all this llama craziness. :ninja:

I also think they should do a longview montage. That would be really cool, especially for the people in it.

And a Know Your Enemy montage!!!! :P

Not sure if they're using anything from South America, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see a video to go along with all this llama craziness. :ninja:

YUUUUUS!! That would be the best thing ever!

I'd love some Green Day llama (backstage) footage :lol::ninja:

And a Know Your Enemy montage!!!! :P

You lucky little child. :dry: Hahaha. Wouldn't that be awesome though? I'm sure they'll be more creative with this DVD than they were with BIAB. BIAB was kind of bringing Green Day back onto the main stage. I think they can afford to just do whatever they want with this DVD and not be so....commercial about it.

The cover artwork should be Green Day riding llamas while jumping out out of an exploding plane.

You lucky little child. :dry: Hahaha. Wouldn't that be awesome though? I'm sure they'll be more creative with this DVD than they were with BIAB. BIAB was kind of bringing Green Day back onto the main stage. I think they can afford to just do whatever they want with this DVD and not be so....commercial about it.

I agree completely. If the make a DVD out of this, they can do a lot more than they did with BIAB.

Not that BIAB wasn't awesome. It was. If they do it right, this could just be MORE awesome... :dance:

Two concerts. :)

really cuz ithought like the main worry of the thing was that they were gonna screw up and they only recorded once

The cover artwork should be Green Day riding llamas while jumping out out of an exploding plane.

Oh my god. Major lol. xD That would be so effing funny.

the cover should be Green Day riding Llamas along the Champs Elysees drinking slurpees with the Sydney Opera House and Japanese fangirls behind them. Just to cover all the continents.

OMG. YES. :runaround:

the cover should be Green Day riding Llamas along the Champs Elysees drinking slurpees with the Sydney Opera House and Japanese fangirls behind them. Just to cover all the continents.

I love it!

Just imagine that put every song they did on tour on there including all the acoustic songs.

I love it!

Just imagine that put every song they did on tour on there including all the acoustic songs.

:wub: I would die of happiness.

No concert has been filmed. How could they make a dvd? They can't use the videos from the screens. Do not have such high expectations

No concert has been filmed. How could they make a dvd? They can't use the videos from the screens. Do not have such high expectations

Dude its been confirmed they are releasing it, and they have been recording EVERY concert this tour.

Only the audio. I think the dvd will be a bonus with photos an videos from the backstage. None concert has been filmed like Bullet in a Bible.

Only the audio. I think the dvd will be a bonus with photos an videos from the backstage. None concert has been filmed like Bullet in a Bible.

They don't really need all the stuff that used to film Bullet In A Bible, I'm sure it will be a full dvd and not just bonus stuff.

They have filmed random songs from different shows using hand held cameras. They could definitely manage a DVD of odd songs and bonus footage if they wanted

Ahahah :lol:

Manchester was, I saw the signs saying it were!

Manchester was, I saw the signs saying it were!

I have to ask - is that Jason W in your sig? where did you get the photo?

Archived