Awesome as Fuck

Francois

...I may be one of the first people ever to watch it. :o

Why do you think that? Many people have had it for days now

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also the Know Your Enemy was from my show in Manchester :banana:

which show was that MEN or Old Trafford!?

link removed <-- audio from the Tokyo show

thanks!!

I'm hearing that in some songs, Billie's voice has been auto-tuned, is this true? :(

I don't hear anything in the album itself, but the bonus tracks are autotuned for sure :/ You can clearly hear it in Letterbomb and Christie Road

meh.

=/

and I completely agree.

haha yeah, he does. And in the first couple of songs he does a MASSIVE amount of Hey-ohs. It even started to bug me at some point :lol:

I think I'm immune to the hey-ohs, I'm so used to them I don't even notice :lol:. But I never realized he said let's go fucking crazy so much! I think they tracked down every song from the tour where he said it and put them all on the CD.

I didn't know it had been out in some places already - but I meant in my city, anyways.

link removed <-- audio from the Tokyo show

Sorry, but we can't post that stuff here because of copyright. :/

"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself? And where will we all go when it's too late?"

I get goosepumps everytime I listen to this line in Letterbomb. Just pure awesomeness perfection.

Sorry, but we can't post that stuff here because of copyright. :/

what's the way you can then?

I think I'm immune to the hey-ohs, I'm so used to them I don't even notice :lol:. But I never realized he said let's go fucking crazy so much! I think they tracked down every song from the tour where he said it and put them all on the CD.

Haha, he really does say it a lot :lol:

I just watched the DVD for the firt time. Overall, i think it beats BIAB for concert footage. It does a great job of capturing the experience in my opinion, and you can really see the enjoyment the band were having on stage during this tour. Some of the performances are outstanding, better than i remember at the time. My Generation is brilliant, and Time Of Your Life is just perfect.

It was great seeing Mike's 'psycho' faces during Geek Stink Breath and others. Even saw Jason White getting in to it more than i'm used to. I was really glad to see 'the big 3' (The Jason's and Jeff) getting good air time.

And to all the people doubting the contribution of the Japanese fans before this was released, i think this puts that to bed.

Pure Awesomeness... As Fuckness.

Amen :)

We can't post it on here at all.

That sucks, haha. I was really looking forward to a second album practically. Oh well, I can make one just for myself.

already said it on fb and I'll say it again: they should put promotional posters up on the street here. Or like, do any promotion at all. :(

so that you could steal one or two... :lol: :lol:

here it since last week thursday available, but till today I wasn't able to buy it, because I thought the release is on march 22nd.

I heard on saturday the promotion for "Awesome as F**k" the first time and today I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! :dance:

yeah, he sais a lot of times "hey-oh", but the concert is so funny (the best moment is for me "East Jesus Nowhere" :lol:)

so that you could steal one or two... :lol: :lol:

Duh :lol:

german promotional posters are NOT cencored :D :D

(stole it from the street on my way home^^)

11_03_21Medium.jpg

this is only awesome! :o

I'm so jealous of you :P

Am I the only one disappointed by the lack of additional stuff on the Blu-Ray/DVD? The actual concert footage is absolutely awesome don't get me wrong, but I at least expected some interviews or some hidden stuff :D.

Grrr ... I want it so freakin' bad ... It only comes out tomorrow for us :ermm:

My country is not the biggest GD fanbase in the world, so we have absolutely no ads or promos or anything.

Probably can't even get it in a store cuz they would censor it. :mad:

I'll still be happy though, that it's coming out. Congrats to all the people who got it :D

Am I the only one disappointed by the lack of additional stuff on the Blu-Ray/DVD? The actual concert footage is absolutely awesome don't get me wrong, but I at least expected some interviews or some hidden stuff :D.

I think the DVD was aimed to be a 'bonus' to the CD, so they weren't pulling out all the stops for it.

Wow... The bonus tracks from iTunes are so amazing... Especially Christie Road... The begining of that was just like back-of-my-seat-holy-shit-this-is-beautiful...

So pumped for tomorrow!

For the next time, I hope that they make team with MTV and make a DVD.

Why? The World Stage thing I saw in the cinema was great, but the editing was quite bad. Cutting half of Jesus of Suburbia out is not what I call necessary.. :lol:

Archived