Awesome as Fuck

Francois

Wow. I just got back from the screening and it was- dare I say- Awesome as Fuck.

I got to take pictures with a "sober bunny" and my dad bought me an AAF shirt. Surprisingly there were only like 100 or so people there. =/

They had a "Green Day Trivia" part before the show, and I won a 21CB box set! :woot:

But the film was great. The memories came flooding back and I got so excited I had muscle spasms in my legs. The crowd was great- we were cheering, singing, and "hey-oh"ing during the show. And I can tell people were talking about my AI on Broadway shirt. :shifty:

Overall, a great experience and a great DVD. :happy:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I just got back from the screening and it was- dare I say- Awesome as Fuck.

I got to take pictures with a "sober bunny" and my dad bought me an AAF shirt. Surprisingly there were only like 100 or so people there. =/

They had a "Green Day Trivia" part before the show, and I won a 21CB box set! :woot:

But the film was great. The memories came flooding back and I got so excited I had muscle spasms in my legs. The crowd was great- we were cheering, singing, and "hey-oh"ing during the show. And I can tell people were talking about my AI on Broadway shirt. :shifty:

Overall, a great experience and a great DVD. :happy:

was it THE bunny costume??

Before I post this, I would like to say that I am very happy with the track list on the CD and the number of songs.

BUT, there's just over an hour worth of audio on the CD. And you can fit just under an hour and 20 minutes onto one CD. So I'm saying that there could have been probably another three songs on it.

Just saying :)

was it THE bunny costume??

No :( It was a pink bunny costume. But the beer bottle was empty and the suit wasn't anywhere near dirty enough. :lol:

Before I post this, I would like to say that I am very happy with the track list on the CD and the number of songs.

BUT, there's just over an hour worth of audio on the CD. And you can fit just under an hour and 20 minutes onto one CD. So I'm saying that there could have been probably another three songs on it.

Just saying :)

goddamnit, I think I liked it better when I didn't know that :P

No :( It was a pink bunny costume. But the beer bottle was empty and the suit wasn't anywhere near dirty enough. :lol:

naww damn

still, pretty cool that they did all that.

I've not seen any publicity at all over AAF here.

goddamnit, I think I liked it better when I didn't know that :P

naww damn

still, pretty cool that they did all that.

I've not seen any publicity at all over AAF here.

Gah, I didn't want to know that either. :P

Yeah. The people from Warner and everyone were super nice. They must have given away $1200 worth of stuff.

aaaaaaaaaaah finally tomorrow i'm going to get my awesome as fuck cd/dvd. i have only watch the 3 treiler and canno't wait anymore :D

Okay tomorrow is the day! :bunny: and I'll be able to say is it awesome, but I think I don't have doubts :shifty:

By this time tomorrow I should have AAF in my hands. :happy:

yay me too.Can't wait honestly

Already do and its a good feeling :)

For once UKs got it before USA :) Anyone know why it was delayed in US? I thought it was due for 15th March?

I'm getting really annoyed now because Amazon (UK) haven't dispatched mine yet! It's still on "dispatching soon" with delivery date 23rd or 24th. :mad:

I'm getting really annoyed now because Amazon (UK) haven't dispatched mine yet! It's still on "dispatching soon" with delivery date 23rd or 24th. :mad:

Ahh no! Thats the reason I decided not to order online, hopefully it'll come tomorrow at least.

Does anyone know if the DVD/Blu-Ray videos are from different gigs like the CD? All I've seen so far is Tokyo...

Naja, nur ein Live Band von der Band. Ich scann dir die Seite heute Abend mal ein :)

Haha, hätt ich bestimmt auch nicht anders gemacht :ninja: Danke für das Angebot!

wo gibts die? sind das die dinger ausm saturn? kannst du mir dann den link vom eingescannten schicken? :rolleyes:

wo gibts die? sind das die dinger ausm saturn? kannst du mir dann den link vom eingescannten schicken? :rolleyes:

Das sind die ausm Saturn, genau. Kann ich gerne machen. Musst mich nur nochmal dran erinnern :ninja:

Does anyone know if the DVD/Blu-Ray videos are from different gigs like the CD? All I've seen so far is Tokyo...

Just Japan

You'd think Play.com would want me to have my Blu Ray copy the day it was released. Clearly they don't as they don't have it in stock yet.......

Amazon.co.uk items (Sold by Amazon's Jersey Merchant, Indigostarfish.com):

1 Awesome As F**k £8.93 1 £8.93

Dispatched via Royal Mail (estimated arrival date: March 23, 2011).

Yay, at last! I am so looking forward to this! :banana:

It's worth the wait ;). Where in Dorset you from? :) I'm at uni not far away and have a few friends from there.

Archived