Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Awesome As F**k $14.37 1 $14.37

:woot: :woot: :woot:

hooray! :dance:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I finally succumbed and I'm listening to Letterbomb on Youtube and omgggggggggggg :woot::runaround:

I told myself I'd only listen to that one song so now I'm super anxious to buy the DVD on Tuesday. Seriously, just by listening to this one song I can see why everyone's totally spazzing out (it was a given, it's Green Day) and fuck man I'm getting all teary eyed now. I miss the tour, I miss the boys, I miss the people I met. I miss the experience. :cry:

Just got back from seeing it in the cinema!

It was fucking amazing and nfjdsklgndkngjkfdnsjgknfdsklj

only bad thoughts: no appearance of the pink bunny and the camera work was pretty shaky.

i pre-order of play 2 weeks ago and now its gone from pre-order to out of fucking stock. Pathetic

AAF will be on sale here in greece tomorrow,but I bought the bonus tracks 2 minutes ago and I will listen to them right now.I m sure that everything's gonna be great!!!!!

Hey, hey guess what...

tumblr_liei0cmMa81qgm8uj.jpg

Awesome as Fuck in cinema surround sound!!! :woot:

I'm super excited! I'm leaving in like 15 min. I'll tell you guys all about it when I come back

just went into the cinema in Dublin where the film was screened on Friday night and asked them for the promo posters that the Warner Bros guy promised me! They gave me everything they had (think they were glad to get rid of them, to be honest!)

just went into the cinema in Dublin where the film was screened on Friday night and asked them for the promo posters that the Warner Bros guy promised me! They gave me everything they had (think they were glad to get rid of them, to be honest!)

Want! :o

That's so great.

Want! :o

That's so great.

Yeah, I'm happy :)

I don't know why people don't do this kind of thing all the time though, all you have to do is just ask :lol:

I don't know why people don't do this kind of thing all the time though, all you have to do is just ask :lol:

I would ask, but I can't. Too bad i'm not going with to get the album on Tuesday, or I could ask if I saw one.

I would ask, but I can't. Too bad i'm not going with to get the album on Tuesday, or I could ask if I saw one.

No but I mean when they are available and people just say "No fair, I wanted one!" It's like "Well then why didn't you just ask for one??"

Totally just watched Awesome As Fuck on Blu Ray AND IT WAS AWESOME AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone's in for some serious good times even more awesome than Bullet in a bible :D. Also Amazon is the one for sending me it early. Cant wait for u guys 2 see this!

I have been lucky enough to get it yesterday instead of tomorrow :woot:

The 4:3 camera was kind of annoying but the whole DVD is incredible anyway.

I love how much 'Big Three' is in there, the crowd is amazing and I especially enjoyed The Static Age and American Eulogy. They are just AWESOME!

And for the first time in my life, the end of Good Riddance made me laugh instead of cry :lol:

If someone can be kind enough to PM me the bonus tracks, it'd be MUCH MUCH appreciated

:ninja:

i soooo know what you mean.

these were the absolute favorite partds during the shows all the time, where billie changed the way singing the lines.

like at that point in JoS, or the screaming in She, Brain Stew, KYE .... there are asooooo many of them. The ohohohoh-singing during the solo in 21 guns.

I LOVE IT SOOO SOO MUCH.

I love that part so much! I almost cried the first time I heard it, because it was... I dunno, it was just really really beautiful.

Off I go to the shops to buy Awesome As Fuck, :D (HMV website says it's out today)

HMV better have it...

Ist im Piranha ein besonders tolles Bild oder so dabei? Im Libro-Magazin ist dieses My link (nur mit den Füßen) also kein wirklich spektakuläres, aber ich bin gestern wieder zum Libro gegangen und hab noch 5 Stück mitgenommen ;) Also falls du doch eines willst, schick mir einfach eine PM, ich hätte genug Magazine :P

Naja, nur ein Live Band von der Band. Ich scann dir die Seite heute Abend mal ein :)

Haha, hätt ich bestimmt auch nicht anders gemacht :ninja: Danke für das Angebot!

I have preordered it and I should have got it today. But the motherfuckers havent even send it yet :cry: I cant freaking wait!!!

HMV have it yea, just got my bluray version :D Love the fact its actually a bluray case instead of a CD one, cover looks awesome plus theres a larger book thing with pics from some shows which are great.

Listened to the CD the whole way through already though I'm at uni and dont have a bluray player till I go home :(

PS: Anyone going to HMV for it it was £17.99. Luckily I had a gift card :)

Could only see the DVD version so I had ask, she started reading the title out loud of the DVD version then sort of trailed off after 'Awesome' haha

My brother is picking our copies up after he's finished work. I'm waiting patiently! :whistle

Archived