Awesome as Fuck

Francois

i read some of the reviews and they made me very sad, i hope that they aren't true

but i can't wait till my copy comes!

Who cares about the reviews anyway. It's what you think about AAF that matters. :happy:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"TO ME"

21st Century Breakdown, Going to Pasalacqua and Christie Road are the best songs from CD

DVD audio is awesome but the editing of the DVD was very amateur (looks like it was done on windows live movie maker)

I love the version of American Idiot, not just because I was there but cos the solo is soooo amazing even though it was cut.

What can I say about the bonus tracks, they're all freaking good! I adore the version of Christie Road, it's just so beautiful live :happy: And Letterbomb is just perfect, with Billie screaming wake up at the end! Paper Lanterns and 2000 Light Years Away are really great too!

I'm obsessed with Christie Road. It's so beautiful

THIS. :wub:

Just bought the bonus tracks. :D Christie Road is so beautiful! :wub: :wub:

Christie Road was amazing when i saw them in hartford in 09. I can't wait to hear what it sounds like on the CD.

Know Your Enemy from AAF is playing on the radio right now. Go to KRNA.com and you should be able to hear it

Holding off on watching the video posted on YouTube. Waiting until I get the DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday. Would rather watch them for the first time in HD on a 65" TV with surround sound :P

I got a 45" with surround sound in my room. I can't wait to blast it!

Just got the bonus tracks! I cried at the beginning of Christie Road

I'm watching AAF right now, love it except for the one cameraman that had a 4:3 camera! Apart from that it's brilliant!

And for everyone asking for it, I've got the audio from the DVD and will split the tracks up when I've finished watching and upload :)

Jamie

The bonus tracks are so great, especially Christie Road. They need to play it live more often, it's just so beautiful.

I'm watching AAF right now, love it except for the one cameraman that had a 4:3 camera! Apart from that it's brilliant!

Yeah I really don't get why that one camera was different...

And for everyone asking for it, I've got the audio from the DVD and will split the tracks up when I've finished watching and upload :)

Jamie

:woot: Can't wait!

Jamie

And I'll do the audio from the Blu-ray so it's the best possible

Oh okay. Na dann kein Wunder :D

Hmm, naja im Piranha steht im Prinzip das Gleiche. Die loben halt nur die CD/DVD. Vermutlich genauso wie in diesem anderen Magazin, was du hast.

Also, ich muss das dann nicht unbedingt haben, wenn da nur sowas drin steht :P Weiß nicht, wie's mit dir ist wegen dem Piranha.

Ist im Piranha ein besonders tolles Bild oder so dabei? Im Libro-Magazin ist dieses My link (nur mit den Füßen) also kein wirklich spektakuläres, aber ich bin gestern wieder zum Libro gegangen und hab noch 5 Stück mitgenommen ;) Also falls du doch eines willst, schick mir einfach eine PM, ich hätte genug Magazine :P

Well, didn't anyone notice the 4:3 camera in Bullet In a Bible. Whenever they used Black and White (too much) it had the black bars on the sides. It annoys me. :ninja:

Just got an email from Amazon saying that my copy of the CD/Blu-ray combo has shipped :) Will be here Tuesday afternoon :happy:

OH, I thought Best Buy was charging $19.99 for the deluxe edition. Turns out, it was for the Blu-ray. Idiot. :lol:

Cannot find the bonus tracks anywhere..Really want Christie Road since I was at the show.

The album is so fucking good. Blows BIAB out of the water, I think.

OH, I thought Best Buy was charging $19.99 for the deluxe edition. Turns out, it was for the Blu-ray. Idiot. :lol:

Fucking sweet. im soo glade they will have Blu ray, i was worried and thought you can only get blu ray from amazon.

oh my god they used See The Light as the song for the credits!

wow that made me happier than it should of haha

just seems like the perfect ending to the 21st Century Breakdown era

All my AAF stuff arrived earlier today and I just finished watching the Blu-Ray.

All I can say is that it was fucking incredible! before watching it, I was worried about it being too over-edited, but it was actually done very well.

Is it selfish that I already want another live video? :P

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Awesome As F**k $14.37 1 $14.37

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Archived