Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Francois

Awesome as Fuck

7,307 posts in this topic

I don't know :mellow: , what do you think? Is it gonna be better than Bullet In A Bible??

Take a look at the tracklist and you know the answer.

dude you psoted that already.

what are you talking about? I didn't. LOL

Edit: oh wait, you were talking to someone else. my bad. :P

Edited by Job

anyways, 3:28 fucks my fucking mind :o Its so...I cant even tell you what :o

It's just great, isn't it :D

I love all the things from the musical he puts into the songs, unfortunately he didn't do that a lot back when the Tokyo show was filmed, but at least he did do this one.

I don't know :mellow: , what do you think? Is it gonna be better than Bullet In A Bible??

In my opinion BIAB is still way better but I gotta feeling thats just me.

It's just great, isn't it :D

I love all the things from the musical he puts into the songs, unfortunately he didn't do that a lot back when the Tokyo show was filmed, but at least he did do this one.

Omg it is, I can't even tell you guys how much I love that part, :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWWyPORIlI

Wow..... just wow :blink:

:wub:

My favorite part is from C&V to She. I mean, I love it all but those chunk of songs just flow really easily and really make me feel like I am there.

and

At the beginning of EJN, the crowd's 'Oh ehh ohhh' s are a little off at first and then they get better and better :lol:

yeh sorry i posted in in this because it seemed liek the right place lol

i think the band wanted to show off some other gems and fan faves and keep promotion on 21CB

i just prefer shows in there entirety like some of the festival footage other concert dvds i own

i think the water guns and fan interaction makes a green day show ... the banter ect all adds up

and i think minority with the confeti and showing the wather guns would have showcased the full live experience

and i hated burnout because its all yellow .. and in my opinion was pointless .. i wanny see the shows lighting ect

know what i mean

i understand the song choice as i sed i think the band wanted more focus on 21cb and older songs .. and just just the singles and maybe some attention away from AI

i understand the song choice as i sed i think the band wanted more focus on 21cb and older songs .. and just just the singles and maybe some attention away from AI

What? I don't even understand what you're trying to say here. That they're focussing on 21stCB and AI and the singles and the older songs? EDIT: oh wait... that they're focussing on 21stCb and older songs and not on singles and AI? yeah I like that. [/end of edit]

As for the rest of your post... yeah, a concert in its entirety would be awesome, but that's not really a reasonable option for something commercial, so they probably weren't allowed to do that. So then you have to cut some songs and banter out, whether you like it or not.

Burnout completely in yellow was weird indeed.

Also try this thing called punctuation and capitalization. It's useful.

Moving the focus away from American Idiot is good for the band, I like the older songs on this album, and some new ones. This album is a good account of the 21st Century Breakdown World Tour.

Yeh sorry im a crap typer lol. I mean the song choice seemed like they were trying to give most attention on old fan favs and less knowing singles like GSB rather than Basket Case and keep promotiong 21CB songs and possibly taking the attention of AI

I really hated the yellow bit lol

The CD is cool gutted tho the 2 shows i was at i dont think Billie says like Glasgow or Mancheter in them but on some other tracks he mentions the place

for £8.99 its amazing

I even got it filmed :woot:

really?! :o where? awwwwh have you posted it anywhere?

I'll say this and probably get flamed for it: the band may not have done their best performance ever of American Eulogy in Japan (that honor goes to Chula Vista or Shoreline Amphitheater), but I'm very glad they kept Eulogy in and dropped Minority. Dare I say Eulogy's an even better song?

And finally, if Captain Peroxide ever gets to tape his show, I'll totally help film and mix it.

I agree with what you said. I'm not being serious about my idea, but if I ever did do it, it'd definitely be aimed at the hardcore fan crowd. So I'm anticipating financing it on my own :lol: But I'd appreciate the help :thumbsup:

And I wouldn't say Eulogy is better than Minority, but they're on par with each other. Fucking great song, Eulogy is.

AE is great but it didnt have all the coffeti and stuff .. i got more chills with the mtv germany show ... i thought the show had more energy maybe that should have been the dvd

I cancelled my order from Amazon yesterday. it was delayed :dry: They said it would arrive between April 15th and May 5th :dry:

I'll probably buy it in the store tomorrow or something instead :P

Awesome as fuck is great, because there are the concert feelings from the past 2 years. but I miss songs like Minority, King for a day, hitchin' a ride and basket case, and of course the backstage vids..

but the two names are so g8u8327589358 :woot: hello? awesome as fuck and bullet in a bible :banana:

and they didn't put in the "And go have sex with Mike" in when I come around.... aw.

I cancelled my order from Amazon yesterday. it was delayed :dry: They said it would arrive between April 15th and May 5th :dry:

I'll probably buy it in the store tomorrow or something instead :P

Just a tip: It costs half as much on Play.com than on platekompaniet, and it's free shipping :)

Just a tip: It costs half as much on Play.com than on platekompaniet, and it's free shipping :)

i know, but play.com won't let me make an account :o

i know, but play.com won't let me make an account :o

Well thats lame! :dry:

You always have trouble making accounts. haha :P (GDATW)

Well thats lame! :dry:

You always have trouble making accounts. haha :P (GDATW)

I know XD

accounts hate me!

I had trouble with making a GDC account too :dry:

anyway, I saw some really hot dudes buying awesome as fuck, and i asked if they had been waiting for it in a long time. they said no :dry:

I may have to go on a wild goose chase to get this on Tuesday, but I am determined. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWWyPORIlI

i soooo know what you mean.

these were the absolute favorite partds during the shows all the time, where billie changed the way singing the lines.

like at that point in JoS, or the screaming in She, Brain Stew, KYE .... there are asooooo many of them. The ohohohoh-singing during the solo in 21 guns.

I LOVE IT SOOO SOO MUCH.

I love it at the beginning of East Jesus Nowhere where everyone is running to get on the front row :lol:. that amused me as I've never actually been standing at Green Day show. Now just waiting for my actual copy of it, so I can stop watching it on YouTube.

Anyone else thinks that the crowd is pretty damn sick? :o