Awesome as Fuck

Francois

Whyyyy does the US version of the DVD only have 16 songs? It seems to be missing My Generation and Cigarettes and Valentines. Aska's Australian version has 18 songs, the US version only has 16. Wtf?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whyyyy does the US version of the DVD only have 16 songs? It seems to be missing My Generation and Cigarettes and Valentines. Aska's Australian version has 18 songs, the US version only has 16. Wtf?

NOOOOOO

WHAT? WHYYY

That's just mean. :cry:

WARRRRNERRRRRRRRRRR

:mad:

Has someone in the US actually got the DVD and confirmed this?? if not, I'm sure those songs will be on there too

Wait, did you already get your copy??

BAAALLLSSS....

Has someone in the US actually got the DVD and confirmed this?? if not, I'm sure those songs will be on there too

Not yet. I'm just going by what Amazon says. It could be incorrect, but still. Bloody hope we aren't missing out on those songs.

Not yet. I'm just going by what Amazon says. It could be incorrect, but still. Bloody hope we aren't missing out on those songs.

Im sure every copy will be the exact same. It doesn't make any sense to exclude songs for one country and not the rest of the world. Green Day's own website doesn't include those songs either.

Im sure every copy will be the exact same. It doesn't make any sense to exclude songs for one country and no the rest of the world.

Especially in a video. They'd have to make two different edits and then blend the songs together again. Not worth the trouble

Especially in a video. They'd have to make two different edits and then blend the songs together again. Not worth the trouble

Exactly, Amazon's tracklist is the inital tracklist that was released like the one on greenday.com

The US will get My Generation and C&V too

I bought the DVD/CD yesterday, and My Generation and C&V are on it.

oh wow that was a close call

im so glad they kept My Generation on the DVD

i saw it on YouTube and its just :dance:

cant wait to see the DVD in full (and get the bonus tracks :) )

WTF! I just realized that the Release Date, March 22, Is my 16th birthday! :D I love you Green Day! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

NEED the DVD on iTunes ..

Still fucking waiting!!! (probably not gonna happen :()

Only 2 days YEAH!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

WTF! I just realized that the Release Date, March 22, Is my 16th birthday! :D I love you Green Day! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

Fuck yeah.. Nice :)

I bought the DVD/CD yesterday, and My Generation and C&V are on it.

andrewwww how did you buy that yesterday??? I tried 5 stores today and no one would admit to having it yet.

andrewwww how did you buy that yesterday??? I tried 5 stores today and no one would admit to having it yet.

I don't think there are even 5 stores around me that sell CDs anymore. Only Wal-Mart, Target, and Best Buy - and those all wont put it out until Tuesday

A record store in my town sells CD's the day the get them, even before the release. They just so happened to get it in on Friday.

I made scans of the whole booklet. In case you wanna see them, they're hidden in the spoiler. Not in order of the sides though. :) BITCHES! :lol: I just hope nobody uploaded these before, otherwise I can delete them again, just tell me then.

Nice scans, thanks! I wonder who the genius was who typed Jaff instead of Jeff. :sherlock:

Archived