Awesome as Fuck

Francois

I even got it filmed :woot:

really?! :o where? awwwwh have you posted it anywhere?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say this and probably get flamed for it: the band may not have done their best performance ever of American Eulogy in Japan (that honor goes to Chula Vista or Shoreline Amphitheater), but I'm very glad they kept Eulogy in and dropped Minority. Dare I say Eulogy's an even better song?

And finally, if Captain Peroxide ever gets to tape his show, I'll totally help film and mix it.

I agree with what you said. I'm not being serious about my idea, but if I ever did do it, it'd definitely be aimed at the hardcore fan crowd. So I'm anticipating financing it on my own :lol: But I'd appreciate the help :thumbsup:

And I wouldn't say Eulogy is better than Minority, but they're on par with each other. Fucking great song, Eulogy is.

AE is great but it didnt have all the coffeti and stuff .. i got more chills with the mtv germany show ... i thought the show had more energy maybe that should have been the dvd

I cancelled my order from Amazon yesterday. it was delayed :dry: They said it would arrive between April 15th and May 5th :dry:

I'll probably buy it in the store tomorrow or something instead :P

I don't know :mellow: , what do you think? Is it gonna be better than Bullet In A Bible??

Awesome as fuck is great, because there are the concert feelings from the past 2 years. but I miss songs like Minority, King for a day, hitchin' a ride and basket case, and of course the backstage vids..

but the two names are so g8u8327589358 :woot: hello? awesome as fuck and bullet in a bible :banana:

and they didn't put in the "And go have sex with Mike" in when I come around.... aw.

I cancelled my order from Amazon yesterday. it was delayed :dry: They said it would arrive between April 15th and May 5th :dry:

I'll probably buy it in the store tomorrow or something instead :P

Just a tip: It costs half as much on Play.com than on platekompaniet, and it's free shipping :)

Just a tip: It costs half as much on Play.com than on platekompaniet, and it's free shipping :)

i know, but play.com won't let me make an account :o

i know, but play.com won't let me make an account :o

Well thats lame! :dry:

You always have trouble making accounts. haha :P (GDATW)

Well thats lame! :dry:

You always have trouble making accounts. haha :P (GDATW)

I know XD

accounts hate me!

I had trouble with making a GDC account too :dry:

anyway, I saw some really hot dudes buying awesome as fuck, and i asked if they had been waiting for it in a long time. they said no :dry:

I may have to go on a wild goose chase to get this on Tuesday, but I am determined. :lol:

dude you psoted that already.

anyways, 3:28 fucks my fucking mind :o Its so...I cant even tell you what :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWWyPORIlI

i soooo know what you mean.

these were the absolute favorite partds during the shows all the time, where billie changed the way singing the lines.

like at that point in JoS, or the screaming in She, Brain Stew, KYE .... there are asooooo many of them. The ohohohoh-singing during the solo in 21 guns.

I LOVE IT SOOO SOO MUCH.

I love it at the beginning of East Jesus Nowhere where everyone is running to get on the front row :lol:. that amused me as I've never actually been standing at Green Day show. Now just waiting for my actual copy of it, so I can stop watching it on YouTube.

the 'city of the damned' part with lyrics :banana:

The video has been removed, but anyway, why would you want a lyrics video of City of the Damned? Haha.

Singing along to that song while they play it live is just amazing.

The video has been removed, but anyway, why would you want a lyrics video of City of the Damned? Haha.

Singing along to that song while they play it live is just amazing.

I know right? The whole CITY OF THE DAMNED screaming (fists in the air) part is amazing! Gives me goosebumps when I think backl to that.

The crowd was really awesome. Super energetic.

OH MY GOD LETTERBOMB :o:woot::wub:

I love Christie Road, and 2,000 Light Years Away is so great. And Paper Lanterns.. everything, the drums, bass, and the guitar of course.. Just perfect.

I'm obsessed with Christie Road. It's so beautiful

This. I really wish that they played it live more often.

Truth. This song live is just amazing.

So true. I can't stop listening to it either. Its one of my favortie Green Day songs anyways! :wub:

i read some of the reviews and they made me very sad, i hope that they aren't true

but i can't wait till my copy comes!

just bought the bonus tracks! love the breakdown in Letterbomb!

Archived