Awesome as Fuck

Francois

im not impressed with the new dvd ..... didnt capture the green day live feeling ... i hate the editing ... shots cut 2 quick .. random black and white bits screen size randomly changes ( black borders ) and the cut many bits from the show ... water guns ... toilet paper gun ... shooting the t shirts .... no minority.. basketcase... king for a day ... brain stew ... hitching a ride .. a lot of banter between songs ... or it cuts to random pointless backstage footage .. or shows photographs ... i want to watch the dvd if i wanted pics id google the show lol

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not impressed with the new dvd ..... didnt capture the green day live feeling ... i hate the editing ... shots cut 2 quick .. random black and white bits screen size randomly changes ( black borders ) and the cut many bits from the show ... water guns ... toilet paper gun ... shooting the t shirts .... no minority.. basketcase... king for a day ... brain stew ... hitching a ride .. a lot of banter between songs ... or it cuts to random pointless backstage footage .. or shows photographs ... i want to watch the dvd if i wanted pics id google the show lol

Well, it's kind of impossible to capture the live feeling. And you can't put everything from the show in the DVD, they just play such goddamn long shows! :lol: I think for what you could expect from them to do with a DVD, they did quite a good job.

Though I have to agree with you that I don't really like the editing either, mostly with all those weird colouring effects.

Without spoiling it, is there any reason for me not to watch the DVD for the first time with people about? Or is it pretty safe, i.e no humping cameras or Billie touching himself? XD

Without spoiling it, is there any reason for me not to watch the DVD for the first time with people about? Or is it pretty safe, i.e no humping cameras or Billie touching himself? XD

Tre whips his dick out half way through but thats about it really.

naw why didn't anybody sent me them :lol: I had to find them myself. Had to download the entire album!

Gloria is amazing :woot:

I told you on Facebook to contact me :(:P

And yeah, it is. By far the best song on the DVD, followed by Static Age and She.

[quote name=The Guy called Kill :P' timestamp='1300633175' post='4351236]

Tre whips his dick out half way through but thats about it really.

No, unfortunately not. :lol:

2 more days here :) I'm waiting until the weekend to watch it though.

is so true :thumbsup:

but the audio is excellent, awesome quality

SOmebody pm me the bonus tracks ?

And by the way i hate to bring this up but.

"I hope steve jobs dies of cancer" but hey lets but the bonus tracks just on itunes. Wtf.

my god the live cd is so good i am in tears ugh i love them so much akslgorkj;lherlkasdhgj;ladskga

Whoever wants the bonus tracks: Feel free to PM me :P

I would like the bonus tracks aswell please :P :P

Someday, I'm gonna talk to Billie and get his permission to film an entire show, with a professional setup. And then I will release it, uncut and unedited.

Someday, I'm gonna talk to Billie and get his permission to film an entire show, with a professional setup. And then I will release it, uncut and unedited.

You've probably never seen it, but something like the MCR live in Hoboken, NJ (on the The Black Parade Is Dead! DVD). It was filmed in a small club, uncut and barely edited. And it's so gr898978071324830. Green Day should have something like that.

gd idea :P an uncut and uneddited film of a concert would be super cool :)

I like the sound of that. :shifty: A lot!

It would be three hours long, though XD it's one thing to watch a three hour long show when you're there, but on TV it might get a bit tiresome ...

It would be three hours long, though XD it's one thing to watch a three hour long show when you're there, but on TV it might get a bit tiresome ...

Not if it's Green Day. :mad:

And by the way i hate to bring this up but.

"I hope steve jobs dies of cancer" but hey lets but the bonus tracks just on itunes. Wtf.

Green Day don't personally decide who can sell there music, they signed a contract with warner so warner look after everything like that, Green Day just make the music they are not directly involved in how it's distributed. It's likely that apple offered warner a lot of money for exclusive bonus tracks which warner would not turn down.

Archived