Awesome as Fuck

Francois

4 songs were just on TV and I cried and Geek Stink Breath was so good and I'm so excited for tomorrow holy shit :happy:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just gotta ask, am I the only one completely in love with the solo Billie plays in the live version of Good Riddance?

I love the way they left in the WMUWSE at the end of Good Riddance. It reminds me so much of the shows and was a beautiful ending.

Let's just say this.....I am so excited to be able to "see them perform". Thanks to limited transportation to the nearest town they perform at, I have yet to go see them in concert. So knowing that I'll be able to see them "perform" is probably the best kind of news I could hear lately. I'm relieved and happy, especially since now my best friend and I can enjoy it anytime we want to.

Best Buy has it for $12.99 ($19.99 deluxe), but there will be no Best Buys around me to get it. So I'll have to buy it at an indie shop and pay WAY too much for it. I mean, I like going to indie shops, but not for new stuff. :lol:

I'm so proud of myself. I resisted the temptation of listening to the songs and watching the videos :happy:

And tomorrow I'll have it in my hands, finally! Apparently the price here is 17,99€... is that cheaper or more expensive than in other countries? Just wondering.

I have seen the dvd. I have two questions. Why there is no Tre Cool during Jesus of suburbia and why there's is less zoom during My Generation?

By the way, the dvd is fantastic. My highlight is Static Age, Bille Joe's mask is hilarious and the solo sax is brillant. Moreover, Tre Cool and Mike are very impressive as usual and the Big Three is very present and it's a good thing.

gdkid2010 (and possibly others) will be doing so after the DVD is released in America.

Sweet. Would like to have that concert available to listen to as well as the CD version. I'm getting the blu-ray version on Tuesday so no hopes of ripping that haha. Thanks.

My birthday is the same day it comes out, March 22, Woo-hoo. Turning thirteen, a teenager. :runaround:

Fuck yeah! Hooray March 22!!! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

WTF! I just realized that the Release Date, March 22, Is my 16th birthday! :D I love you Green Day! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

My birthday is the same day it comes out, March 22, Woo-hoo. Turning thirteen, a teenager. :runaround:

Wahey, I'm respectively exactly one and four year(s) older than you :D

I'm so proud of myself. I resisted the temptation of listening to the songs and watching the videos :happy:

And tomorrow I'll have it in my hands, finally! Apparently the price here is 17,99€... is that cheaper or more expensive than in other countries? Just wondering.

Try to buy it in Worten, it's cheaper than Fanc, It's 15.90 €

http://www.worten.pt/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=04674388&oid&c

TOMORROOWWW

I bought it yesterday. I´m so in love with the 21 Guns version. :wub:

Ah, asking, I didn't even think of that. I just looked around the shop and determined there weren't any posters. Should've asked... oh well.

Yeah, I hope they will. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like a poster, with the bunny seemingly liked by a lot.

I'm pretty sure they'll release something, or maybe something unofficial or something, I don't care as long as it's a poster. Oh and I hope new t-shirts will come out... the ones I've seen so far weren't exactly pretty. :lol:

I pre-ordered it at HMV on Tuesday, and I was supposed to get it today. But it turns out that it's not in yet :mad: They say it'll be in tomorrow.

For their sake, I hope it is.

I'm pretty sure they'll release something, or maybe something unofficial or something, I don't care as long as it's a poster. Oh and I hope new t-shirts will come out... the ones I've seen so far weren't exactly pretty. :lol:

Haha yeah, a poster of any kind is fine :lol: And new t-shirts would be cool too, some aren't bad, but they could do such cool things with the design.

After having listened to the actual CD and the bonus tracks for a couple times I now can say: Letterbomb is my favorite, it's incredibly awesome. :wub:

After having listened to the actual CD and the bonus tracks for a couple times I now can say: Letterbomb is my favorite, it's incredibly awesome. :wub:

where didja get the bonus tracks

Oh my God, the bonus tracks are fucking amazing! :woot:

I haven't listened much of the CD yet because technology wouldn't let me (I'm only on Holiday right now), but so far it's great as well. I like the bonus tracks better, though. They're special :D So I'm also really looking forward to the middle part.

As for where to get the bonus tracks... Google and/or the PM system is your friend I found them on Google, though.

Somebody sent them to me. :ninja:

Someone also sent them to me. :ninja:

And he's on here. :ninja:

And I'm sure he'll reply to this post, so hey. :ninja:

Christie Road is amazing! :wub: And so is Letterbomb. :shy:

Somebody sent them to me. :ninja:

Someone also sent them to me. :ninja:

And he's on here. :ninja:

And I'm sure he'll reply to this post, so hey. :ninja:

naw why didn't anybody sent me them :lol: I had to find them myself. Had to download the entire album!

Gloria is amazing :woot:

Archived