Awesome as Fuck

Francois

I hope they also release an AI musical DVD. After it's run on Broadway ends, that is. For all us poor fellows who couldn't make it to New York, I'd love to actually watch the musical, other than some crap quality YouTube videos. I hope that's not wishful thinking :lol:

I would love that too. and I hope the live DVD will come true :)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main thing that I'm hoping for in the DVD, without going into details, is a lot of songs. About as much as a real Green Day show would have. 30 songs would be in. sane. :o

I hope that Jesus of Suburbia from the Holmdel show is on there. Except for the slight feedback that night during he song, it was the best-sounding JOS that I heard all year of the (way-too-many) shows that I went to this year. Together with the crowd, it just sounded fabulous. Everyone got into it so much.

I hope that they will put many old Green Day songs like paper lanterns, one of my lies, F.O.D, sassafras etc. I would like to listen some songs from 21st CB like 21 guns (with the piano part), the Static Age(with his awesome speech at Philadelphia!) and maybe horseshoes and handgrenades(difficult but...). Some songs they played live a few times like stuck with me, american eulogy, christie road, homecoming would be great if they put them :) I believe they will put appearences from Nokia Arena, Webley, Berlin (which is the live on World Stage), Fox Theatre, Lolapalloza, Manchester and Denver, where they played for 1st time Cigarettes and Valentines and Olivia... :blush:

At the Ireland concert, it said on the ticket site that it was going to be recorded for a DVD so id say it's pretty definate that there's gonna be one :runaround:

really? they didn't do that for Manchester :dry:

oj that's awesome, I would love to hear more older stuff on it too. It would make it even better that BIAB for me :happy:

I'm hoping something from Wembley shows up on the dvd, if they have one. I really hope theres something from the Detroit show that I went to, but I highly doubt it, but a girl can hope :happy:

I'm so excited for this tho!

I'm hoping something from Wembley shows up on the dvd, if they have one. I really hope theres something from the Detroit show that I went to, but I highly doubt it, but a girl can hope :happy:

I'm so excited for this tho!

I would love some Detroit in there. At least one song.

I'm just happy they are releasing a live CD/possible DVD though. I wasn't expecting one at all before Billie tweeted about it.

hrmm you think maybe cigarettes and valentines will be on it?

it would be great to have a professional live recording!

Armatage Shanks in Belfast or the smoking incident would be nice :whistle

I would be surprised if they went back that far though...imagine all the backlog of footage they'd have to go through!?

The big news out of the interview is that Billie says that the band has recorded every show for the upcoming live CD/DVD and that the band has 30 new songs written for their next studio album. :runaround:

I wonder how many songs will be on the DVD and from how many shows?

Fingers crossed for some older and rarer stuff. Pre-Dookie and Dookie songs like Coming Clean or Burnout would be awesome.

Cigarettes and Valentines will be on, I'm sure, because BJ practically announced that the song was gonna be on the "live fucking album".

Perhaps a few covers to? Depending on what.

Excited! Probably only gonna be out in a few months. I hope sooner.

needs june 4th Oslo

!!!!! I hope they include our "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-......" that was, according to billie, the longest one in history of hey hoing. :lol: seriously, that would be awesome!

I would be surprised if they went back that far though...imagine all the backlog of footage they'd have to go through!?

Ok thanks to this post I totally imagined something similar to that scene in BIAB, where Billie is looking at pictures of their band, and he says he loved them etc. I imagined Billie, Mike and Tre looking through some of the footage they have, and saying "So hot.. dirty.. Oh I really like that one.. it's all good" and then one of the vids stops or something, and they see a black screen, and Billie says "Hmmm, it's my FAVORITE" nevermind :lol: :lol:

There better be a live DVD with the CD as well, I'd love that.

I think that the CD/DVD will be from the 2010 tour only. I'd be surprised if they included 2009.

Ok thanks to this post I totally imagined something similar to that scene in BIAB, where Billie is looking at pictures of their band, and he says he loved them etc. I imagined Billie, Mike and Tre looking through some of the footage they have, and saying "So hot.. dirty.. Oh I really like that one.. it's all good" and then one of the vids stops or something, and they see a black screen, and Billie says "Hmmm, it's my FAVORITE" nevermind :lol: :lol:

Hahaha yeah, that's a great scene. Especially because it's followed by the ever so amazing "Good job, you idid good! I like it!" moment wit Bill S. :lol:

Billie said something about a DVD in that South American interview :woot: So they've FILMED, like, everything from 2010, from what I gathered from that interview... NOW MASH IT TOGETHER AND MAKE A DVD ASAP :runaround:

So when is a realistic time to expect this thing to release? Cause we know for sure there's going to be a CD, right? But there's no point in having a CD without a DVD...because I wanna see these shows filmed proper. Not shitty, shaky cut-off you-can-barely-understand-what's-going-on YouTube videos.

Hahaha yeah, that's a great scene. Especially because it's followed by the ever so amazing "Good job, you idid good! I like it!" moment wit Bill S. :lol:

:lol: I LOVE that scene. With the photos 'mm...dirty...this one's my FAVOURITE!" and then the Bill Schneider stuff. "Good splaining. You're a good splainer!" or something like that...I need to watch BIAB again, it's been a while...

Haha yeah, that too :lol: Oh how much I would love it if the upcoming live CD will include a DVD as well, and has hil air eeous backstage stuff on it..!

I don't care what songs, just as long as Manchester's in it :wub:

Someone told me at Wembley that there were signs up in Manchester that said a DVD was being filmed, the exact same sign was in Milton Keynes for Bullet in a Bible. Don't get your hopes up though, I don't want to be blamed if this is wrong :P

!!!!! I hope they include our "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-......" that was, according to billie, the longest one in history of hey hoing. :lol: seriously, that would be awesome!

Pretty sure he said that, or something similar, at each show :P

Archived