Awesome as Fuck

Francois

I'm sad that New Zealand probably won't be included in this live album/dvd

But how can I not be excited about this??

:woot:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Redundant/Words I Might Have Ate from Prague should be on there.

And Olivia!

haha i can see it not

GREEN DAY: AWESOME AS FUCK: Live from the World!

but the only problem with that is that they would have to take Fuck outta the title to sell it in stores....

The censored version could be Awesome as Fink :cool:

This is really exciting!! :runaround:

I don't even care if none of my shows appear on the DVD if it happens....though it would be nice, I suppose :happy:

I doubt it, but I hope they have backstage/behind-the-scenes stuff like Bullet In A Bible. I loved that :wub:

I love how we're getting all excited when it's not even confirmed yet :lol:

OIivia and Cigarettes and Valentines should totally be on there. I wonder how many songs they're going to put on it? They should do a lot, because of the sheer amount of amazing material they played on this tour. Because they should include a considerable amount of 21stCB cause it was the 21stCB tour, and then they havehavehavee to do the classics like Minority, KFAD and Longview, but also some of the rarer, older stuff like One For The Razorbakcs and Burnout and Paper Lanterns and that stuff. And they should have a good amount of AI as well, because AI is just awesome like that.

They put that on every show ticket (every ticket from every show i've been to has had it wrote on anyway). I think its cos they record it to put on the screens and shit and they keep it on DVD same as they do the audio. idk. But we have always been sure there was gonna be a DVD of this tour anyway :lol:

They don't here! None of my tickets have ever said anything about the show being recorded on it. :o

Oh! Here's another idea: Maybe they've been filming concert stuff to include as background info/filler for the possible American Idiot Musical DVD that might be happening ...?

i didn't know about the possibility of an american idiot musical dvd!

how did i not know?!

i've always hoped that when they finish performing the musical at st. james, they would just release a dvd of the show.

i assume it would be nothing like going to see the actual performance, but i could deal with that if it let me see the musical at all.

I doubt it, but I hope they have backstage/behind-the-scenes stuff like Bullet In A Bible. I loved that :wub:

I love how we're getting all excited when it's not even confirmed yet :lol:

OIivia and Cigarettes and Valentines should totally be on there. I wonder how many songs they're going to put on it? They should do a lot, because of the sheer amount of amazing material they played on this tour. Because they should include a considerable amount of 21stCB cause it was the 21stCB tour, and then they havehavehavee to do the classics like Minority, KFAD and Longview, but also some of the rarer, older stuff like One For The Razorbakcs and Burnout and Paper Lanterns and that stuff. And they should have a good amount of AI as well, because AI is just awesome like that.

I'd love more backstage stuff. Some of the backstage stuff on BIAB are my favorite parts.

A lot of stuff should be on there. I'm hoping they decide to put on a lot of the different songs he played for the acoustic encore.

in Dallas they had (in my opinion) the best acoustic encore (Whatsername, WMUWSE, Good Riddance)

-Whatsername acoustic is the best live

yknow what im sayin?

Really? But out of those three, Whatsername is the only rare song. What about Prague, where they did Redundant and Words I might Have Ate, or Pulling Teeth and ...I've forgotten what else haha in Mainz. Or Werchter where they did 80 and Before the Lobotomy. and I'm sure there were other awesome acoustics somewhere I didn't go haha.

I'd love them to do a big long montage of amazing acoustic encores :wub:

I wonder how far back they'll take clips from, like whether or not its just 2010. Because the Melbourne show got a lot of rares for the first time - Macy's Day Parade and Redundant acoustically for example.

I'd love it if they do interviews and stuff like they did in BIAB! And I really hope they pick at least a few seconds from Oslo, but I doubt it :cry: they've probably forgotten they were here already .. But if they pick a lot of old songs, like they did on the US tour, that would be awesome!

I hope they also release an AI musical DVD. After it's run on Broadway ends, that is. For all us poor fellows who couldn't make it to New York, I'd love to actually watch the musical, other than some crap quality YouTube videos. I hope that's not wishful thinking :lol:

I'd love more backstage stuff. Some of the backstage stuff on BIAB are my favorite parts.

A lot of stuff should be on there. I'm hoping they decide to put on a lot of the different songs he played for the acoustic encore.

Same here. It's sort of nice to get a bit of a window into their day-to-day life during touring and stuff. And it's funny, too :lol:

Really? But out of those three, Whatsername is the only rare song. What about Prague, where they did Redundant and Words I might Have Ate, or Pulling Teeth and ...I've forgotten what else haha in Mainz. Or Werchter where they did 80 and Before the Lobotomy. and I'm sure there were other awesome acoustics somewhere I didn't go haha.

I'd love them to do a big long montage of amazing acoustic encores :wub:

I wonder how far back they'll take clips from, like whether or not its just 2010. Because the Melbourne show got a lot of rares for the first time - Macy's Day Parade and Redundant acoustically for example.

oh yea i forgot about Prague! that was sweet

and who can forget the encore where it started rainging during WMUWSE

but before the lobotomy was played consistently in the first leg of the North American tour so idk if thats "rare"

Nah, it'll definitely be shows only from 21st Century Breakdown tour for sure. Hopefully both 2010, AND 2009 ♥ They will be definitely Wembley and Manchester on there, without a doubt, cos there WERE cameras there:) Plus they are the two most well known shows they've done on 21st Century Breakdown.. All the new songs they've played and will more than likely be playing will be on there, but in with all the 21st Century Breakdown material, they put on the DVD like, all the old stuff they've been playing. Like for example Platypus.. How often do they play that? Almost never, thats how much. But yea, I'm presuming it will be the same release material as Bullet in a Bible, a DVD and CD. S'all good homies. ♥

And also his speech at Manchester was by far the most inspirational thing Billies' ever said. The ''you'll have to wheel me away in a fuckin coffin, I'll tell you that right now.'' speech. :D

Homecoming, Cigarettes and Valentines, The Judge's Daughter, Paper Lanterns - It would be awesome if these songs were on the DVD. :woot:

i looooooooove their dvds! i hope this really happens! i'm really looking forward for the live CD too.

I'm really unsure what its gonna be like, I just hope is happens 'cause I'm freakishly exctied :lol:

If there really is gonna be a DVD, I hope I'm in it, even for a little bit :woot:

crowd shots ftw!

Homecoming, Cigarettes and Valentines, The Judge's Daughter, Paper Lanterns - It would be awesome if these songs were on the DVD. :woot:

Yes to Paper Lanterns. It would be awesome if it was on the DVD. Gives me another excuse to preorder it (if that's possible). I pre-ordered 21CB before it came out and my parents were not amused. But I got a free giant poster though. :)

And also his speech at Manchester was by far the most inspirational thing Billies' ever said. The ''you'll have to wheel me away in a fuckin coffin, I'll tell you that right now.'' speech. :D

He did that at all 3 shows I was at :lol:

I think he did that at all of them. I saw them at Manchester and Wembley and he said exactly the same lol

He did the coffin speech at all the UK shows.

I found it depressing and creepy.

I love how they always make things so vague so all the fans just speculate and get anxious. :lol: There is never a "Yes" or "No" with these men!

It's always; "Maybe" , "Possibly", "Most likely", "Who Knows" or "That could happen". Oh Green Day, you guys are so cryptic.

I'm happy about this news though! It'll be cool to see footage from all different places put into one.Hopefully some of the really rare things will be included.

Archived