Awesome as Fuck

Francois

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Ever since the news for a live fucking album came out, I was like omgomgomgpleaaaaaaaaase let there be a DVD with it.

And now there might be. :') I'm pretty sure they're going to include some of the older/rarer material and not just 21stCB and the hits. But I wouldn't mind either way, just so long as there's a DVD.

:lol: Awesome As Fuck - now that's a good title if I ever heard one.

That's pretty awesome! :banana:

P.S. does anyone know is it will be about the summer tour or the entire 21st CB tour??

Where is the italicized writing from?

It's from GDA. You can listen to that interview with Mike here if you haven't yet. :)

When I saw them in San Diego, Billie said he thinks a lot of the live songs would come from that concert. I know he was probably egging us on, but still....

I also hope for some older songs on the DVD instead of just singles.

It's from GDA. You can listen to that interview with Mike here if you haven't yet. :)

Oh my god, I'm such a bad fan today :lol: Thanks so much for the link.

its weird, when i was at a concert this year, a live album crossed my mind, and i was thinking how great it would be if they used some songs form the show i was at. and a live DVD would just be fuckin great :dance:

First of all.... ASDFGHJFDNHIJDHSFGJOPIHDBEHFAIJ :dance: :dance: :dance:

I hope if they were recording at a few different shows that it includes both the European and USA tour :happy:

And when I was waiting in line for early entry at the Glasgow show in June this was pinned to the wall 20850_458877555619_709340619_6105845_3295597_n.jpg

For the DVD maybe?? Who knows....only time will tell.

i'm excited to hear the new live album, mostly because of the cigarettes and valentines.

but i really want a behind the scenes type of dvd on top of an actual concert dvd.

riding in vans with boys didn't have enough green day footage.

:lol:

I think a good title for the DVD would be the last words you hear before Green Day came on stage for this tour.

"This is Rock and Roll Radio"

I also hope for some older songs on the DVD instead of just singles.

THIS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround::rolleyes::runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

I really hope for behind the scenes footage like BIAB

i think it would be cool to do what All Time Low did with their Straight to DVD

they released a behind the scenes and tour junk DVD, a full concert DVD, and a CD

if Green Day did that (minus using only 1 concert for the full concert DVD) i would be perfectly fine with it

I bet it will include SA, they haven't been there in awhile.

I'm hoping it includes audio from some UK shows, some US shows and some SA shows.

And then a DVD of performances from more than one concert.

whoa! a live DVD... omg just can't wait for that lol. i have to have it. and i'm gonna pay as much as they want me to for that. when it comes to Green Day there's no piracy :lol:

I kinda like that even though the 21CB tour is almost over and we are about to hit the end of this era, there has been a lot of stuff going on and quite a bit to look forward to.

Really? I think it might say that for all gigs here though =/ It would be awesome if we did happen to end up on it :happy:

We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for a red shirt :P

Oh, if only the title of this upcoming live album was going to be called "Awesome as fuck - live recordings of the 21st Century Breakdown tour" :lol: :lol:

I like it, they would have everbody's signs on the cover. :lol:

They could make something cool like putting together recordings from different shows, different places to mix it up and have (almost) everyone in there.

That's what i hope they'll do, to keep eveyone happy :happy:

I was just looking foward to a CD, but a DVD? :woot::runaround:

haha i can see it not

GREEN DAY: AWESOME AS FUCK: Live from the World!

but the only problem with that is that they would have to take Fuck outta the title to sell it in stores....

haha i can see it not

GREEN DAY: AWESOME AS FUCK: Live from the World!

but the only problem with that is that they would have to take Fuck outta the title to sell it in stores....

or GREEN DAY: ALIVE AS SUICIDE: Sting, baby, sting!

(?) xD

FUCK YES!!!! God i can't wait!

I hope it's the kinda thing where they have a bunch of different recordings from different concerts... That would be awesome (Montreal's Know Your Enemy perhaps?? :P)

i think the best setlist for the concert would be songs where they strayed away from what the usually do

like in Detroit 2010 they sang Peacemaker in the interlude of Holiday

in San Diego they played Platypus

in Denver they did Cigarettes and Valentines for the first time

in Dallas they had (in my opinion) the best acoustic encore (Whatsername, WMUWSE, Good Riddance)

-Whatsername acoustic is the best live

in Montreal the played 80 and 86 almost back to back

yknow what im sayin?

Archived