Awesome as Fuck

Francois

Green Day's new live album/DVD, titled "Awesome As Fuck", is coming out March 15th 2011. The details of the setlist and venues are still unknown, so hopefully we'll get some soon. "Awesome As Fuck" is currently available for pre-order for $20 from Amazon. Check out the official Green Day YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/greenday - for possible parts of the artwork.

The official trailer:

The Green Day YouTube channel posted this banner:

awesomeasfuck_banner.jpg

Here is the link for the Amazon pre-order:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GHBQ7O?ie=UTF8&tag=thegredayaut-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004GHBQ7O

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"live fucking album" will be the live fucking album that being released :P Maybe they will do it like BIAB the CD/DVD combo thing. But i think with Mike saying they were filiming at different shows, its gonna be fbits from different shows rather than one or two shows combined...I guess more like Live Without Warning.

Yeah, that is the live album Billie was talking about earlier. I was listening to that interview with Mike today, and as soon as he said there will most likely be a DVD as well, I got even more excited!

A live album of the 21st Century Breakdown tour, and maybe even a DVD of it as well (like BIAB has too), will be awesome. Can't wait to hear more about all this! :woot:

At the Ireland concert, it said on the ticket site that it was going to be recorded for a DVD so id say it's pretty definate that there's gonna be one :runaround:

At the Ireland concert, it said on the ticket site that it was going to be recorded for a DVD so id say it's pretty definate that there's gonna be one :runaround:

Really? I think it might say that for all gigs here though =/ It would be awesome if we did happen to end up on it :happy:

I hope we get a dvd of some sorts, especially if it's filled up with footage of some of the rare songs they've been playing on tour :woot:

They put that on every show ticket (every ticket from every show i've been to has had it wrote on anyway). I think its cos they record it to put on the screens and shit and they keep it on DVD same as they do the audio. idk. But we have always been sure there was gonna be a DVD of this tour anyway :lol:

boy oh boy, i'll be like the first to buy it. i love green day based videos/dvds.

Now that's awesome as fuck! I think it will be a DVD/CD combo like Bullet in a bible :D ..well hopefully! I just hope, they will put more songs on the the CD

oh, i hope there's a dvd coming out.

i haven't been on a concert this tour (and not on any other) so i really want them to release dvd with some videos from concerts or one/two concerts together, anything and i'll be happy. i cried while watching biab the first time, i'm probably gonna do it again (soft soul ohh haha)

Fuck! I'm excited just for a live album, if theres a DVD too, a heart attack will occur! :runaround:

This is how its going to be, well how i would like it to be lol.

3 disc set

1st disc 18 Songs

2nd disc about 15 songs

3rd disc 20 song DVD

And what im hoping is that its not like Bullet in a bible. My reasoning is it was basically AI and there big hits. Dont get me wrong i love every single song by green day, i just want some of there rarer songs like burnout, one of my lies, etc...

I just dont want it to be take out AI put in 21cb and leave the hits.

Now that's awesome as fuck! I think it will be a DVD/CD combo like Bullet in a bible :D ..well hopefully! I just hope, they will put more songs on the the CD

Oh, if only the title of this upcoming live album was going to be called "Awesome as fuck - live recordings of the 21st Century Breakdown tour" :lol: :lol:

How exciting!!! I hope they do the DVD and considering the only cameras at the America shows there were are the ones for the screen, they'll prolly record during the south America tour. Just my guess. Whoever is going needs to keep an eye out!

I hope some footage of the Glasgow concert from the 21st June is in it. Now that would be awesome as fuck! :P

Oh I Cant wait!!!!! :D<-----emphasis on tHe excited smiley!!!

I just really, really hope that they will continue to have with them during the South American dates the guy who's been filming footage...

They could make something cool like putting together recordings from different shows, different places to mix it up and have (almost) everyone in there.

Oh, if only the title of this upcoming live album was going to be called "Awesome as fuck - live recordings of the 21st Century Breakdown tour" :lol: :lol:

That would be a good title :lol:

I hope it's released around Christmas

I was soo happy when i read this. :runaround: & yeah, Awsome a fuck--- that will be great title. :eyebrow:

I was soo happy when i read this. :runaround: & yeah, Awsome a fuck--- that will be great title. :eyebrow:

Haha hell yes! That title would be awesome as fuck! :lol:

I'd love another live dvd! A live album is great too, but a live dvd is even better! :dance:

Archived