You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When you try to incorporate them into any school project possible.

Ok that was so lame, but eh I do it laugh.gif

Oh so I'm not the only one.

I do this, too. :-D I once used address: 1039/80 Christie Road, Strangeland and the letter was addressed to Jimmy. My english teacher didn't find it strange :happy:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When your excited to go to the hairdresser, only because she has met Green Day, and whenever you see her you talk about Green Day

I do this, too. :-D I once used address: 1039/80 Christie Road, Strangeland and the letter was addressed to Jimmy. My english teacher didn't find it strange :happy:

I also do this! In my research writing class last year, we had to construct an argument about how an image made a social or political impact and back it up, obviously, with research, facts, and credible sources. I used the picture of Billie wearing the Bush mask in the October 28th Rolling Stone issue and wrote about how that and Green Day's music made a huge impact on the political sphere at the time. The title was "Green Day Rocks the Political World". :D

When I watch the mtv channel without going deaf just to listen to the song "Let Yourself Go" on the EMA commercial :P

Well this happened today...

When you see a little girl in town (who is probably about two) and she's wearing one of those 'Keep calm' t-shirts and it says 'Keep calm because U KNOW' and you end up staring at the kid forever thinking it's some subliminal Green Day/Billie Joe reference when in reality it's a babies t-shirt...

yeah, I've done it too. I rememnber in my tenth grade english class, we had to right a report on our favorite writer. So, I asked if song writers count, and my teacher said yes!!! So, of course, I did my report on biilie joe and green day. :D

When you make 0217, Billie's birthday, the passcode for you iPhone. Oops! Now you could all get into my phone if you found it. :P

When you make 0217, Billie's birthday, the passcode for you iPhone. Oops! Now you could all get into my phone if you found it. :P

lol mines 1702. Now no one break into my iPod either!

When you see a license plate that has "UXX" in it, and immediately think of Billie's Instagram username, bj_unoxx.

Mine's 1969 because of "the bastards of 1969" :P

Today I was helping my mum with filling some form...the password for sending it started on 1039.

When you think that it can't be coincidence...you're addict :-D

lol mines 1702. Now no one break into my iPod either!

on my mobile phone my "normal" password is 1701 (the day Kerplunk! came out) and my password that no one can see my messages and private stuff etc is 17021972 :P

When you listen to Green Day when you're walking in the street, and imagine that you're in the When I Come Around or Walking Contradiction video.

I always do that when i'm listening to these songs.

You know when Tre walks by that ice cream truck thing in the Walking Contradiction video? I pretend I'm doing the same thing while walking by this trailer thing thats always parked next to the street I live on. Walking back from the dentist's office just got a whole lot cooler for me.

I look for rare outtakes and b-sides FOR YEARS on several gd and music forums on the web. For instance: In Russian, Japanese, Polish, American and Spanish forums.

When almost every time you're reading something, watching something, or listening to music, you think "What would Green Day think of this?"

When you are at a party with a DJ, and all you can think of is Kill the DJ and the video.

When you're at a party with a DJ and go up to them and tell them to play something by Green Day.

when the dj for your local radio station mispronounces billie joe as billlie joel, or uno dos tre as uno dos tres, and you feel the need to call them up and correct them.

...your heart starts to pound very loudly whenever you hear GD song on the radio or tv and you declare to anyone present that GD is on (except that no one matters in my family) and cease to sense what´s going on then, feel like paralyzed by the song.

...you have the guts to cut your hair by yourself. I haven´t been to hairdresser´s since AI. Well, it´s cheaper and you never know how it will come out. Never wanted it to look exactly like Billie´s hair though.

When random strangers at your school that you've never met somehow know you as "the Green Day girl."

When you wake up at 1 AM and constantly refresh the Green Day ticket sale page all morning hoping to get lucky, even though they go on sale at 10 AM...

Archived