You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

Guest FuckerFrankerZ

When some one insults them and you just go totall physco and you just wanna kill them :3 cause that's what I would do

When you fucking read every single post by everyone and you relate :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm addicted to Green Day because they are the first thing I think of when I open my eyes in the morning and the last thought before I fall asleep xD a day without Green Day is a lost day, watching their DVDs or music videos or other stuff about them on youtube is a must at least every two weeks. waiting endlessly in line before a show and being totally high days after (like me apparently now :runaround: )

yes, I am addicted to Green Day :lol:

When you print the setlist (from the gig at which you was) out :runaround: like me :happy::dance:

it's awesome :)

it's funny! I love it :D

Thanks! ^-^

I ran out of time on it, my professor wanted me to put the song at the end, but it was finals week and I was going to have to do it on the campus Mac's because I don't have Dreamweaver on mine. Ain't nobody got time for that.

My personal favorite: the "rage" fanny pack. I was going to have a bra to choose from, but I was working on this in class and didn't want that to look weird, so I tried to find something else. When I saw the word on it, I knew that this is the one I have to have. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes, I stare at my avatar or the gif I have on my signature for a while... Is like, I take the time to watch both :mellow:

they're so cute ♥

When the first thing you do when you wake up in the monring is check all of the members instagrams..

When I had prom and all my classmates were like: OMG, dresses-makeup-hair-manicure, I was all like: meh, I'll buy the first dress in shop and wash my hair. Now I'm having a GD concert in 2 days and I'm all like: OMG, what will I wear, I need to dye my hair again, I need to buy waterproof eyepencil, I need to do manicure and so on :lol:

when you wish that you was born earlier, so that you could experience the old school Green Day :ermm: and that you could see them live

And that you could experience the whole Green Day time :sorry:

• 2 weeks later...

When you buy a house and your first priority is framing and hanging all of your Rolling Stone magazines with Green Day on the cover.

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha i was just looking through amazon at a few green day things, and the girl next to me at work just said "has anyone ever told you that you're actually addicted to green day?"

i laughed so much.

When your friends begin to call them "The Maybelline Men."

When they make you want to learn guitar. (Even though you're to shy to ask for lessons)

This just happened at work, and it's pretty much the highlight of my week haha.

Co-Worker: It's too quiet in here, turn some music on!

Me: What do you want to hear?

Co-Worker: I don't know, whatever you want.

Me: *pauses because obviously I just want to hear Green Day but I'm not sure if Co-Worker wants to or not*

Co-Worker: Just put Green Day on.

:D

When I had prom and all my classmates were like: OMG, dresses-makeup-hair-manicure, I was all like: meh, I'll buy the first dress in shop and wash my hair. Now I'm having a GD concert in 2 days and I'm all like: OMG, what will I wear, I need to dye my hair again, I need to buy waterproof eyepencil, I need to do manicure and so on :lol:

Same here when I went to my uncle's wedding. :D

Green Dayt concerts seems the hardest thing lol

When everytime you see a Green Day reference in the real world, the first thought that comes to mind is to post it to the "Green Day References" thread.

When you talk everyday about a Green Day concert you've been to ( which happened something like a month ago :( ) and make everybody you know listen to your monologs about what you have to do to get on the next concert :dance:

When - You are constantly adding stuff to your List On microsoft word of your whole Green day collection and you have been collecting everything for nearly 15 years :)

When you always have a need to share all awesome GD videos etc with people who could care less.

It was during finals, and for me it was free time since there are no finals for AP classes. I really wanted to show my friend that nuclear family animated video, but youtube is only accessible for teachers. We had a sub, and I went up to him and here's the conversation:

Me: Hi, I want to show my friend a video that's on youtube, so could you please log on for me?

Sub: What video? Will it get me in trouble for having it on my history?

Me: Oh, it's uh.... well, just Green Day. Nothing profane. :whistle

Sub: *glares at me* Nothing profane? You know I have Nimrod in the back over there, right?

Me: :mellow:

Sub: And you're too young. How do you even know who Green Day is? *shakes head*

He ended logging in anyways, but of course the second he looks at the screen, it's the part where the angle pisses into that figures mouth.

When you open YouTube and it has already learned that you like and follow Green Day and it only recomends GD videos :lol:

Unfortunately I can't watch them :tired:

my boyfriend just texted me a picture of billie joe in 'this is 40' and said;

"was watching a movie and this loser was on". hahahaha.

When your parents ask you randomly "What's the next concert?"

When listening to all the albums back to back doesn't seem like an effort anymore.

When I'm are 38 years old and I have so much Green Day memorabilia all over my room (even on the ceiling)

that people think the room belongs to my teenage daughter when it is really my room.

Edit: I have almost 20 years worth of Green Day memorabilia, I have Green Day items I got 19yrs ago

I hear you. Am 45 and have Green Day posters in bedroom and laundry room! And lots of radios around the house...

When you've got your dad into Green Day and he quotes "time of your life" to all of your friends he meets.

Also: When you take your dad to see the American Idiot musical [which I did last year] as pay back for him taking you to see the BIAB show

When u cant wait to coming home to lay on your bed and listen to them

Archived