You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

Knowing Green Day are going back on the road today puts a smile on your face when you thought you had nothing to smile about :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when you flipped out at school after reading and hearing about their first show after the rehab and their setlist

when you get on someone's nerve by telling him about the setlist and this someone isn't a Green Day fan and so don't know a lot of their songs :happy::runaround:

When instead of doing your work in french, you're on GDA, and when you saw the recap you proceeded to break down into happy tears. Obviously, I then got in trouble for being on GDA, but who cares?
The rest of the day I was bouncing around shouting the setlist and the news to everyone I know (or dont know).

When you sit down to make your own Green Day Best-Of-CD (so far) to listen to in the car, which I did today, and suddenly realize that this Best-Of-CD contains more than 70 songs, meaning you need at least 4 CDs. And that compilation only contains my all-time-favorite songs I absolutely love, I already skipped some that I like, but don't love enough to put them on a Best Of. But I'm not able to skip more, just love 'em all :D

When you turn like EVERYTHING said into a Green Day reference in your head!

• 2 weeks later...

you know you're addicted to Green Day when

SUDDENLY

MARCH MADNESS.

When someone says to you: "every conversation you have is about Green Day".

When all around you reminds you Green Day. And I don't have friends who share my love for them, so I have to shut the fuck up, It's desperating. :pinch:

When instead of 'Oh my God', 'Holy shit' and 'Jesus fucking Christ' you say 'On my Mike', 'Holy Tre', and 'Billie fucking Joe'. :wub:

when you watch the film This is 40 and wait nervously until Billie Joe arrives :wub::wub:

When Tre Cool pops into the middle of your dream to take you for a ride on his motorcycle.

I'm going on holiday to California in 2 weeks to see Green Day, and i'm considering taking a break from listening to them until the show to make it extra exciting. Not sure i can last that long though, the addiction is so bad that it's only been a couple of hours and i'm considering taking hits of Foxboro or The Network to cure my itch!

When you go to this kind of posts just to see if someone is somehow more obssessed than you.

when you planned a holiday in San Fransisco and you want to go in Oakland, also when this wasn't planned :pinch:

When all around you reminds you Green Day. And I don't have friends who share my love for them, so I have to shut the fuck up, It's desperating. :pinch:

i know how you feel, the only time i get to talk about Green Day is on here :(

i know how you feel, the only time i get to talk about Green Day is on here :(

Yeah, me too buddy. :sorry:

When you see a line in a poem that says "billie holiday" and you immediately think of Billie Joe saying "HO-LI-DAAAAAAAY!!!!!!"

When you have an special calendar only with tourdates and birthdays of the members and their family..

And when people call you or send you a message everytime when Green Day is on the radio :)

When you stay up all night voting for Green Day in March Musical Madness.

Sleep is for the weak.

When you stay up all night voting for Green Day in March Musical Madness.

Sleep is for the weak.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy fan out here

when your last thought before sleeping is Green Day

when you can't get enought from their music

when your last thought before sleeping is Green Day

and also when your first thought after waking up is Green Day :)

Archived