You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When you go to the plant section of a store to tell people "Never jack off a cactus, you will only hurt your hand... and the cactus's feelings"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when you still get up after 3 hours of sleep just to hear the new single...

When you're freaking out when you see license plates which have something to do with green day :)

(for example in germany i saw B:JA; G:DA; M:D and T:C and i was like 'OMG!!! A GREEN DAY FAN!' :D )

When you're freaking out when you see license plates which have something to do with green day :)

(for example in germany i saw B:JA; G:DA; M:D and T:C and i was like 'OMG!!! A GREEN DAY FAN!' :D )

I saw a car with "AAF" as the last letters, I told my mum I was going to buy it when I can drive :lol:

----

When you have to resist sending someone on facebook a friend request because they have the uno cover as their profile pic even though there is only 1 mutual friend.

When you get up at 6:50 in the morning during summer when you usually wake up at 12 just to hear Green Day’s new single. When the new single just comes out and you already know the lyrics.

When you see a guy you haven't talked to in ages and the first thing he says to you is "so I heard Green Day have a new song"

When you were voted "most likely to listen to Green Day in the year 2000" in your 1998 yearbook. Yes, I said 1998. Turns out they could have voted me most likely to listen to Green Day in the year 2010 or 2020 as well.... Also when you have a carefully wrapped up Dookie 1994 Tour t-shirt in your closet that you consider a prized posession :D

when you close to death...

and you saved by Green Day song..

Been there.

When you mistype the word "doesn't" and your autocorrect changes it to "Dirnt."

When you study French at school for a year and all you can say is 'Tre Cool'

wear a Green Day shirt to school almost every day, spend 100s of dollars on demos and bootlegs, own every studio and live album, have posters covering your room, make your own Green Day pillow, and have an American Idiot blanket.

When you write "Green Day" on any wall or floor from the place you're at.

When people you know that don't like Green Day have dreams involving them, then blame you for causing it an being a bad influence on their dreaming

When someone comes to you with Green Day news and you tell them ohh yeah they annonced that last week or day's ago.

When someone comes to you with Green Day news and you tell them ohh yeah they annonced that last week or day's ago.

That happens quite often with my sister :lol: She tells me news I already know but I appreciate it anyway :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

When you play a Green Day song in the library, on the internet. :) (I did turn the volume down before the librarian catch me)

When you stay up until 4 am just to hear LET YOURSELF GO & then get let urself go disease :creep:

When you play a Green Day song in the library, on the internet. :) (I did turn the volume down before the librarian catch me)

I would have encouraged you to turn the volume up :D

When you started to play the guitar just so you're able to play their songs and some lucky day you may get picked by Billie to play with them on stage... Oh boy. But well, that way I became fast real good :PAnd some day it'll happen....

I would have encouraged you to turn the volume up :D

:)

When you keep on asking people in the record store about the prices of Green Day stuff. It's a good thing the people there were accomodating.

When you should be looking up your books for school on Amazon/ Craigs List, but instead your looking up all the awesome Green Day stuff they have.

Archived