You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When u cant wait to coming home to lay on your bed and listen to them

me too

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you comment on a photo billie posted on instagram, and continuously refresh your notifications to see if he has replied.

:(

you comment on a photo billie posted on instagram, and continuously refresh your notifications to see if he has replied.

:(

you'll have better chances with Mike, i bet Billie doesn't even read them :lol:

you'll have better chances with Mike, i bet Billie doesn't even read them :lol:

i know right. WHY COULDN'T HAVE MIKE BOUGHT THE PUPPY.

god dammit, billie.

When listening to all the albums back to back doesn't seem like an effort anymore.

I'm sitting at work and have already gone through Kerplunk, Dookie, and Insomniac haha. Starting Nimrod now!

When your mother asks you "Why don't you buy something with money that grannie gave you?"
"Nah, I prefer keep them"
"So, are Green Day playing next month? Where?"

:mellow:

When Green Day comes on my work's Pandora radio (I work at a pizza shop) my manager always skips it just to piss me off. I've heard 21stCBD, Oh Love, Whatsername, Good Riddance, When I Come Around, and Brain Stew on it though.

When the entire top half of your arm is a collage of Green Day albums and Singles covers

You only hear the word 'Green', and scream so loud as you can 'DAY! GREEN DAY!' :D

when you go into a record/CD store and you immediately go to the section where the sell Green Day to see if there's anything new that's released

(even though you know they don't have any upcoming releases).

And when your mum asks "Do you have that one?" "Yes" "and that one?" "Yes" "that one?" "Yes" :ermm:

I can't stop posting in this thread, which in itself could be a response to why I know I'm addicted to GD lol.

But anyway, I just looked at the clock, saw that it was noon, and instantly thought "Oh baby baby it's lunch time!"

I crack myself up.

When your dad emails you about Billie Joe in rehab and says "your boyfriend is in trouble"

When you ask your mom how is she going to cook dinner and she replies I am going to pressure cook it. Then you break out singing nice guys finish last. Once you finish you realize everyone in the room is staring at you but you walk away proudly like yeah that just happened.

When you would use you know in real life but you know, you can't because you know your native language you know isn't English

• 4 months later...

I'm off of work for the next two weeks, and I put up an out of office reply so that if anyone emails me it will automatically let them know I'm out.

I tested it to make sure that it worked.

My email to myself was:

Subject line - This is a public service announcement

Body of email - This is only a test

Haha. I found it amusing :P

You know you're addicted to Green Day when your mom doesn't even bother to ask you what you're listening too

When all you look forward too in your life is when they are going back on tour

22.7.jpg

(I missed them twice this year)

Archived