You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

I've seen threads like this around in other forums so I might as well post one here. Sorry if already done and such.

1. When you're bored talking to a friend on msn , you wait for them to say something then say " oh , "(insert what they said) is part of a green day song!"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. when you post a thread to see what other people's addictions to green day are. lol jk.

i'm not sure about this one..

When you sit up till ridiculous times of the morning, seriously excited, just to watch a thread, twitter and facebook for the slightest bit of news about how St.Billie is doing.. :pinch:

#1Is when done with checking email you look up green day to hear about them. :dance:

#2 When opening you're hoping that it's from the green day newsletter.

#3 When all the ringer ID on your phone is almost every green day song.

#4 When all the photo's in your picture library is green day.

(that is what i really do)

When your 6 year old sister goes around telling her friends that all you do is listen to Green Day :unsure:

My little brother does the same thing too.

1.When you know every little detail about Green Day, Mike, Billie, and Tre and when someone tries to correct you, you get pissed

2. When your in the middle of a convo with someone and u scream "SHUT UP" to sing a Green Day song

3. your nickname is Green day Freak (like me)

thats all i can think :thumbsup:

When i look at their photos and smile/laugh... and when they're the only band i admire & listen to over 'n over 'n over... :shy:

And no matter what happen, there's always something that reminds me of them! :wub:

When you sit up till ridiculous times of the morning, seriously excited, just to watch a thread, twitter and facebook for the slightest bit of news about how St.Billie is doing.. :pinch:

THIS

- when you look for references while your reading a book.

- when you can relate almost everything to them

When I'm are 38 years old and I have so much Green Day memorabilia all over my room (even on the ceiling)

that people think the room belongs to my teenage daughter when it is really my room.

Edit: I have almost 20 years worth of Green Day memorabilia, I have Green Day items I got 19yrs ago

When you have these moments every once in a while where you're like "holy shit, this music is incredible." Even after all these years they never cease to amaze me.

When you pimped out your wheelchair with so many Green Day

patches and stickers you can't see the actual chair part anymore.

When your children learned the words to Green Day songs before they were

old enough to learn their ABC's

THIS

when nearly everyone in the school knows your going to a Green day concert soon....because it may keep popping up in every conversation you have :whistle

How about when you start selling household items and furniture on Craigs List to have enough money to follow them to their next destinations :unsure: Or...The only songs on your ipod are Green Day, Foxboro Hot Tubs, Pinhead Gunpowder or The Network. K, TMI for now since I'm a noob :whistle

when homeowrk is not getting done because of them

THIS

I have a big exam tomorrow and all this broadway stuff going on is keeping me from doing that. BJ > social psychology

And when you have to sell some textbooks in order to go to the next Green Day concert/musical. :whistle

when you are a part of, or are a target of a hate group or thread convo on facebook or another forum

i got so much shit for the tre girlfriend comment bahaha,

when homeowrk is not getting done because of them

when you have spent the past 2 hours looking up green day stuff when you know you have several hours of homework to do.

When you spill tea on your Green day pillowcase and spend the next 6 minutes attempting to suck said tea out all the while only pausing to say reapedtly "it doesn't need to be washed, it's still good"

When you name one of your pets after one of them and or side projects, like Sammy Strychnine for example. :whistle

When you sell your textbooks for Green Day tickets.

When you see them on TV and your heart start beating really fast and you gasp really loudly.

Archived