Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You know you're addicted to green day when...

2,127 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've seen threads like this around in other forums so I might as well post one here. Sorry if already done and such.

1. When you're bored talking to a friend on msn , you wait for them to say something then say " oh , "(insert what they said) is part of a green day song!"

Posted · Report post

1. when you post a thread to see what other people's addictions to green day are. lol jk.

i'm not sure about this one..

Posted · Report post

When your 6 year old sister goes around telling her friends that all you do is listen to Green Day :unsure:

My little brother does the same thing too.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I used to have a million of these, but not anymore. =/

Posted · Report post

When you sit up till ridiculous times of the morning, seriously excited, just to watch a thread, twitter and facebook for the slightest bit of news about how St.Billie is doing.. :pinch:

THIS

Posted · Report post

- when you look for references while your reading a book.

- when you can relate almost everything to them

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

When you sit up till ridiculous times of the morning, seriously excited, just to watch a thread, twitter and facebook for the slightest bit of news about how St.Billie is doing.. :pinch:

THIS

when nearly everyone in the school knows your going to a Green day concert soon....because it may keep popping up in every conversation you have :whistle

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

How about when you start selling household items and furniture on Craigs List to have enough money to follow them to their next destinations :unsure: Or...The only songs on your ipod are Green Day, Foxboro Hot Tubs, Pinhead Gunpowder or The Network. K, TMI for now since I'm a noob :whistle

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

when homeowrk is not getting done because of them

THIS

I have a big exam tomorrow and all this broadway stuff going on is keeping me from doing that. BJ > social psychology

And when you have to sell some textbooks in order to go to the next Green Day concert/musical. :whistle

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

when you are a part of, or are a target of a hate group or thread convo on facebook or another forum

i got so much shit for the tre girlfriend comment bahaha,

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

when homeowrk is not getting done because of them

when you have spent the past 2 hours looking up green day stuff when you know you have several hours of homework to do.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

When you spill tea on your Green day pillowcase and spend the next 6 minutes attempting to suck said tea out all the while only pausing to say reapedtly "it doesn't need to be washed, it's still good"

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

When you name one of your pets after one of them and or side projects, like Sammy Strychnine for example. :whistle

When you sell your textbooks for Green Day tickets.

When you see them on TV and your heart start beating really fast and you gasp really loudly.

2 people like this