You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-when you can't concentrate on a conversation while a GD song is in the background

or when you are like " there's something I REALLY have to tell you" *a green day song starts in the radio* "last of the american girls dadadadadadadada"-"What was it you wanted to say "-"I dont know not so important dadadadadaaddada " :lol:

or when you are like " there's something I REALLY have to tell you" *a green day song starts in the radio* "last of the american girls dadadadadadadada"-"What was it you wanted to say "-"I dont know not so important dadadadadaaddada " :lol:

lol. I have done the exact same thing. xD

When you ask your manager for an extra shift each week because you need to save up for New York in January and their exact response is: "You're going to see Green Day again, aren't you?"

when people ask what you do on your free time or what your hobby is, the only thing you can come up with is green day... :unsure:

When you have your shuffling iTunes on in the background as you do something else and drop whatever you're doing when a Green Day song comes on.

When you catch yourself singing "Heeeeyy-ohhh" along with concert clips out in public.

Whenever you want something/ want to do something slightly out of the ordinary, someone asks you, "Why? Does Billie Joe have/do it?"

that gets annoying really fast, though. :unsure:

When you have to force yourself to stop talking about them because you could go on forever.

When you look for "Billie Joe personality qualities" in the people you may date.

When people call you "Green Day girl".

When you have copies of their cds.

When you have 3 copies of Bullet In A Bible.

When you get thrilled to see any Green Day video on TV, even though you've already seen the video 50,000 times.

When you get thrilled to hear any Green Day song on the radio, again even though you've already heard it 50,000 times.

When you have had multiple dreams about Green Day.

When you dream about them three nights in a row after Lollapalooza.

When, at Lollapalooza, you head straight for the stage Green Day will play at, not thinking twice about the other bands there.

When you see Adrienne at a show and scream to her, "You're so beautiful!!!". lol.

When you talk/think about Green Day every day.

When you look up/memorize a shit ton of random facts about each member of the band.

When the mere thought of meeting them makes your heart race. :wub:

When you wake up at night and instead of rolling on the other side and falling back asleep in a minute, you take your mp3 player, turn on Green Day song and still fall asleep a minute later as you knew it'd happen.

-when ur notes are covered in Green Day lyrics and drawings

-when ur bored you make up crazy scenarios that will never happen about meeting them

-if you mention Green Day your family or friends goe "SHES OBSESSED!" as a warning

You've already planned out everything you're going to say and do when you meet them, which you're sure will happen one day.

And when you look through people's phones/mp3 players for Green Day songs and get happy when you see them...

Like today I was playing with my aunt's phone and she has 21 Gins, BOBD and ...wait for it... No One Knows. I was like :blink: what I saw that one. :lol:

1) When i feel nervous performing on stage in front of my class in school i'd say " Think about Green day, if they can do it you can too!"

2) When i'm trapped in a situation and say " What would Tre, Billie and Mike do in this situation?"

3) When i feel so giddy and hyper after watching a green day video and run around the house

4) When i get bored in class and write down Green day lyrics and quotes in my notebook

5) When call my brothers Billie and Little Tre ( they're Green Day fans)

6) When my dad got his new haircut and i whisper to my brother " I think that haircut makes him look a lot like Billie"

7) When i play Green Day rockband with my brother's friend and when he doesn't i tell my brother " I don't like him anymore... i can play myself"

8) When i stay up all night and listen to Green day all night :dance:

that's all i could think of for now.

When you think about them 24/7

when youbsing them in your head all day long

when u talk about them so much that people think they are getting the life sucked out of them

when stay up all night just watching videos and listening to their music

when all you look for when your in a store is green day

when someone or something said/has a reference toward them you are the first one to point it out

and when u know your obsessed you try to make it an even bigger obsession! ;):)

When you and your sister go in Greggs to buy cakes and these two blokes who work there say "it's the Green Day girls". Hahaha.

When in every music store you go to, you look under the G "just in case"

Oh, I do that all the time. :lol:

The local music store has a used CD section and I get mad whenever I see a Green Day CD in there.

When people you barely know at school ask you about Green Day.

When your form tutor gives you a birthday card and writes "Great Day" (instead of "Have a great day" :lol: ) and you think it's a Green Day reference.

When in English class you're class is exploring song lyrics and after listening to Time of Your Life your teacher says "Ok, so who has a guess at what the meaning of this song is?" and IMMEDIATELY looks at you and calls on you even though your hand isn't even up yet...

When you

-can relate any of their songs to your life

-their songs make you cry because they're too amazing

-do a 40 minute presentation on them at school and when you're saying Billie's biography your teacher asks "this is the same person?"

-they make you want to live (yes depressing I know)

When you get a cake with their picture on it. I did when I turned 17 or 18. I don't have a picture of it though. :/

When you get Green Day tweets sent straight to your phone

When you stayed on youtube, just waiting for the first uploaded video of St. Billie

Archived