You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When in every music store you go to, you look under the G "just in case"

When you sell your textbooks for Green Day tickets.

It's the only right thing to do. Schoolbooks vs. Green Day, I'd know it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-When you try to listen to all your Green Day songs without skipping or repeating, and you either fail, or your iPod/MP3/phone runs out of batteries

-Before you go to sleep, you try to make yourself dream about Green Day

-You write as many hidden Green Day references in your English Essays as possible. (I think my highest is 6 in a 600 word essay) :lol:

When you try to incorporate them into any school project possible.

Ok that was so lame, but eh I do it :lol:

-You write as many hidden Green Day references in your English Essays as possible. (I think my highest is 6 in a 600 word essay) :lol:

Oh so I'm not the only one.

When "ya know" becomes a part of your everyday vocabulary, and you don't even

realize you are doing it, ya know.....

This :lol:

Oh so I'm not the only one.

i do that too xD and when i have projects i use Green Day fonts as much as possible lol

When you sit up till ridiculous times of the morning, seriously excited, just to watch a thread, twitter and facebook for the slightest bit of news about how St.Billie is doing.. :pinch:

THIS :D

I woke up at 4 am tonight to have a look at the videos :D

I managed to do that a couple of weeks ago for my music assignment. I had to do a style analysis on punk rock so for the instruments I put Blue and Mikes bass from 1994. I also mentioned how once they signed to a major record label they weren't allowed to play at Gilman St any more and at the end I played Basket Case.

i do that too xD and when i have projects i use Green Day fonts as much as possible lol

From the biggest things, like a three piece art assignment of each of the boys, to simply naming my newspaper in english "The Gilman Street Reporter" ...I can't help but do it :happy:

Glad there's like minded people!

I managed to do that a couple of weeks ago for my music assignment. I had to do a style analysis on punk rock so for the instruments I put Blue and Mikes bass from 1994. I also mentioned how once they signed to a major record label they weren't allowed to play at Gilman St any more and at the end I played Basket Case.

Sounds awesome :thumbsup: It's great getting atleast that little bit of freedom, so you can choose something fairly interesting...

It was pretty cool analysing East Jesus Nowhere for my poetry assignment.

When you go in to HMV just to rearrange the Green Day albums into chronological order...I can't help it I swear.

edit: And when you talk to your posters (all of them) as if they're actually in the room.

When.. you can't stop listening to Green Day music; you're still amazed by how awesome their music is (after over 6 years of listening to the same songs over and over again without getting sick of it at all); you're buying (and wanting to buy more) Green Day merch all the time; you always read and talk about Green Day; everybody knows you love Green Day, even people who don't know me too well; you have to go to every live show they're doing in the Netherlands (and in other countries as well when I'm older); you always check record stores for Green Day stuff, although I know they don't have it most of the time; (when I was in High school) you try to incorporate Green Day in whatever school assignment/project you have to make as much as possible; you stay up the whole night to stay in the tour threads to wait for updates about Green Day's performance, the setlist etc.

Yeah, and I could add more. >.<

When you fail your college assignment because every day you were sitting watching Green Day interviews on youtube during class :whistle

When "ya know" becomes a part of your everyday vocabulary, and you don't even

realize you are doing it, ya know.....

THIS ya know

Ah, how could I possibly forget ridiculous amounts of sleep over tour threads, St. Billie and award shows. :lol:

When people from your school know that YOU wrote St.Jimmy or whatever on the bathroom stall.

When random people know you as the Green Day girl.

Haha, I did part of my AS English Language Coursework on them, got almost full mark so s'all good :D

When all your friends and classmates have figured out that if they want your attention all they need to do is say "Green Day"... XD

Archived