You Can't Fool Me

Mega Man

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the only two in existance are the ones I posted in the first post. The one that GDKaddy mentioned is the same one as the second video I posted. For downloading songs off YouTube, google video to mp3 websites, as that'll transfer the videos to mp3s. I got mine from someone who uploaded the whole Punk Punkin' F'n Sh!t album on a Gilman forum (I think).

I was just wondering if it was an actual release of Shenanigans that had the track, or a studio acetate. If it was a promotional item, like a single, there would still be a couple out there, but if it's an acetate, then it'd be a stretch if there's more than two out there. A person with an authentic disk tried selling it on eBay, but he was a scammer, and kept the real copy to himself. The person who did buy it (a Green Day collector) says the quality is much better on the burned disk, though.

Any chance I could get a link to the GD songs on Punk Punkin' Fuckin' Shit? Been trying to find that everywhere, the higher quality the better.

Any chance I could get a link to the GD songs on Punk Punkin' Fuckin' Shit? Been trying to find that everywhere, the higher quality the better.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRM5W2XL

Tracks 6 (Longview), 12 (You Can't Fool Me), and 19 (Burnout) are the Green Day titles (for some reason, they put down Sweet Children for You Can't Fool Me). So With some pictures and stuff, I'll probably make a slideshow to post with the video. That, or concert snippits.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRM5W2XL

Tracks 6 (Longview), 12 (You Can't Fool Me), and 19 (Burnout) are the Green Day titles (for some reason, they put down Sweet Children for You Can't Fool Me). So With some pictures and stuff, I'll probably make a slideshow to post with the video. That, or concert snippits.

Thank you very much! Been searching for this for quite awhile.

• 5 months later...

Sorry, I almost forgot!

Probably the best quality you'll find (I know you won't find another without the audio glitch).

Now if we can only figure out wtf Billie is saying

I really love this song, it's great. The version I have includes them talking at the beginning before the song. Is it just me or has Mike's voice just not changed at all since then? :lol:

You're right, Mike always sounds the same. And that's the same version I used, except I started it when the music began. Better for iPod play.

Never seen it before!!!

And I consider myself a good fan :whistle:P

Thanks for posting!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, if World vs. World was re-recorded for Nimrod can someone confirm or even 1000x better can someone upload cos shouldn't someone have it by now?

• 1 year later...

Bumping much?

Any source on this?

I remember there was this documentary on Nimrod, and they showed a listing of songs for the album on paper ("Word Vs. World" was there). This was also where "Alison" and "19th Nervous Breakdown" came from. Unfortunately, I can't remember for the life of me where to find this video.

Archived