You Can't Fool Me

Mega Man

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you were talking about that gap shortly before the end of the song, weren't you? Since it's also in my version of the song, I assume it's the same as yours.

Yeah, this means it's most-likely a recording error. I fixed it, though, so once I finish decoding the lyrics, it'll be on YouTube. Thanks.

You guys should both totally upload those bootlegs :D I'd be really appreciative

And discodude, I searched for YEARS for a CD rip of DUI, and I actually have a supposed mp3 scene 'CD' rip, but it's the same quality of the track as you can get on GDA.

You guys should both totally upload those bootlegs :D I'd be really appreciative

Well, the only two in existance are the ones I posted in the first post. The one that GDKaddy mentioned is the same one as the second video I posted. For downloading songs off YouTube, google video to mp3 websites, as that'll transfer the videos to mp3s. I got mine from someone who uploaded the whole Punk Punkin' F'n Sh!t album on a Gilman forum (I think).

And discodude, I searched for YEARS for a CD rip of DUI, and I actually have a supposed mp3 scene 'CD' rip, but it's the same quality of the track as you can get on GDA.

I was just wondering if it was an actual release of Shenanigans that had the track, or a studio acetate. If it was a promotional item, like a single, there would still be a couple out there, but if it's an acetate, then it'd be a stretch if there's more than two out there. A person with an authentic disk tried selling it on eBay, but he was a scammer, and kept the real copy to himself. The person who did buy it (a Green Day collector) says the quality is much better on the burned disk, though.

Well, the only two in existance are the ones I posted in the first post. The one that GDKaddy mentioned is the same one as the second video I posted. For downloading songs off YouTube, google video to mp3 websites, as that'll transfer the videos to mp3s. I got mine from someone who uploaded the whole Punk Punkin' F'n Sh!t album on a Gilman forum (I think).

I was just wondering if it was an actual release of Shenanigans that had the track, or a studio acetate. If it was a promotional item, like a single, there would still be a couple out there, but if it's an acetate, then it'd be a stretch if there's more than two out there. A person with an authentic disk tried selling it on eBay, but he was a scammer, and kept the real copy to himself. The person who did buy it (a Green Day collector) says the quality is much better on the burned disk, though.

Yeah I know about the vid to mp3, but I thought you might have a better quality. I found the Nize Crap bootleg by googling (weird huh :lol:)

I've read recently about a high quality DUI resurfacing, but, again, have yet to find it. How did you find out about the eBay one? There's got to be a HQ version out there, I know it! Nah, it's probably just everyone teasing, at least that's what I think. Because if we can find stuff like the Dookie demos and unreleased songs like the one you posted, why wouldn't SOMEBODY have an HQ DUI?

Although we're getting a little off-topic, I found out about the HQ DUI by talking with the guy who owned it (I was wondering about the pictures). I didn't want to pester him for the song, though, because I assumed he went through enough trouble just to obtain a fake.

And I found the link to the rip of the original bootleg.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRM5W2XL

Though, for future reference, Video2MP3 (http://www.video2mp3.net/) has a high quality feature, and I'd say the quality is intact.

Where can you get that CD?

I don't know. I think I downloaded it some years ago, but I don't remember where. Just try to search on google and see if something comes up.

Come to think of it, does anyone just want me to upload the fixed version (with period band photos), and add the lyrics through annotations gradually?

I don't know. I think I downloaded it some years ago, but I don't remember where. Just try to search on google and see if something comes up.

Okay, thanks :happy:

OH EM GEE!!!

this has been talked about!!!

please someone close this thread!!!!!

Dude, chill out. I'm just looking for input on the lyrics. Besides, if it's really a problem, can you direct me to the original thread?

Dude!!

I couldn't care less. It's more like a little dig at the mods always quick to close a thread like you've just broken the law. it's like thread nazi's!!!

:D

Talked about or not, I'm happy I found this thread.

Goddamn, I love their fast stuff. And Billie's apparent reverse puberty.

Archived