_GREENDAY_

Linkin Park

On 9/18/2017 at 2:49 PM, melissi_unicorn said:

I wrote this article about meeting Chester 4 weeks before his passing and seeing LP live for the last time

http://genreisdead.com/remembering-chester-last-linkin-park-show-amsterdam/

I also shared some personal stuff regarding his death on Twitter in this tweet's thread

Cool article, thanks for posting it! I was heartbroken about Chester's death as I had been about Chris Cornell's death a few months prior. I had seen both of them live: Chester once (with Linkin Park in 2014) and Chris three times (twice with Soundgarden, once solo, all in 2013-2014).

I heard somewhere that his wife and kids were out of town when he committed suicide. I wonder if Chester sent them somewhere? I know that no one knew he was going to kill himself, but it being Chris Cornell's birthday and with Chester having a hard time with his death (according to Mike), I'd be surprised if they left him there alone unless he really insisted that they go somewhere.

20 hours ago, deadair said:

Cool article, thanks for posting it! I was heartbroken about Chester's death as I had been about Chris Cornell's death a few months prior. I had seen both of them live: Chester once (with Linkin Park in 2014) and Chris three times (twice with Soundgarden, once solo, all in 2013-2014).

I heard somewhere that his wife and kids were out of town when he committed suicide. I wonder if Chester sent them somewhere? I know that no one knew he was going to kill himself, but it being Chris Cornell's birthday and with Chester having a hard time with his death (according to Mike), I'd be surprised if they left him there alone unless he really insisted that they go somewhere.

him and his family were on vacation but he had came back early to do promo for the tour and get ready for the tour

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

him and his family were on vacation but he had came back early to do promo for the tour and get ready for the tour

Thanks. Didn't know they were on vacation.

I'm just here to say how fricking awesome Living Things is. 

• Like 1

It's out.

• Like 1

One More Light is so fucking good