Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

_GREENDAY_

Linkin Park

1,231 posts in this topic
Just now, Tinkle said:

Is there another song you suggest I listen to on the album that perhaps you think I will enjoy more.  Im seriously open to your suggestions.

nah it's cool, I had enough of being this person who just pushed for music I really believed in. Good luck buddy :) 

Just now, Eric said:

nah it's cool, I had enough of being this person who just pushed for music I really believed in. Good luck buddy :) 

booo

9 hours ago, Eric said:

There is a mature conversation about how someone thinks something is "bad" and a non mature way about it and most of GDC is the non mature way. One example:

^. Call it an opinion or not but this is pure ignorance and I am more than certain that this is how most think here. it's funny because I see others offended in other threads over comments like this over an artist so I can respond however I want to this album. :) 

Most of us don't make comments like that. Not me anyway, I'm just giving my opinion on the album and it kinda make you look like the immature one if you assume that people don't have a valid reason for disliking the album

After a week I like it a bit more than first few listens I don't know if I would move it up past Hunting Party or not or stays in the current ranking but I do like it better than first few listens 

@Eric what would your overall ranking of LP look like?